Caserta at Cypress Village

So at 600k for 3br/3bth, 1800 sqft, 2car attached garage (and presumably very clean inside since its brand new)... that is  a lot cheaper than what I've been seeing in other parts of Irvine. Is there something I'm not aware of pushing these prices down or do I not have a handle on the market? (Maybe crazy high HOA/melloroos?)

rube77 said:
So at 600k for 3br/3bth, 1800 sqft, 2car attached garage (and presumably very clean inside since its brand new)... that is  a lot cheaper than what I've been seeing in other parts of Irvine. Is there something I'm not aware of pushing these prices down or do I not have a handle on the market? (Maybe crazy high HOA/melloroos?)

Keep in mind that with new construction they don't include window blinds, some appliances and any landscaping. You will also have to pay extra to upgrade flooring and many other things. Overall it will cost you over 100k to make your home look like the model.

Sorry for silly question but the upgrades like flooring, kitchen granite etc... Are those things the builder offers prior to move in or is it always something the buyer does on their own after purchase?

Caserta Street Names

• Emerald Clover
  • Fairymoss

2r73uj5.jpg

I was wondering who this FREDDIE person was.... finally figured it out.. I was like wow.. how did you rack up 2000+ posts so fast

I think they're waiting for the Nightmist entrance off Sand Canyon construction to complete.

header.jpg

copy_1.jpg

Mark your calendar for Saturday, September 28th as California Pacific Homes debuts Caserta in Cypress Village. These highly-anticipated townhomes and flats offer the luxury of modern amenities, plus inviting spaces for dining and entertaining with family and friends. In addition, Residence Two will feature a bedroom or office on the first level. Living at Caserta puts you steps from resort-style recreation, brand new schools and convenient shopping and dining options. Save the date for this highly-anticipated grand opening.

Townhomes and Flats
Approx. 1,165 to 1,810 Sq. Ft.
2 to 3 Bedrooms Plus Loft ? 2 to 3.5 Baths
Two-Car Attached Garages
Anticipated from the High $400,000s

test said:
header.jpg

copy_1.jpg

Mark your calendar for Saturday, September 28th as California Pacific Homes debuts Caserta in Cypress Village. These highly-anticipated townhomes and flats offer the luxury of modern amenities, plus inviting spaces for dining and entertaining with family and friends. In addition, Residence Two will feature a bedroom or office on the first level. Living at Caserta puts you steps from resort-style recreation, brand new schools and convenient shopping and dining options. Save the date for this highly-anticipated grand opening.

Townhomes and Flats
Two-Car Attached Garages

Is that a price TYPO? It should be mid to high $300,000s.  ;D

jamboreedude said:
test said:
header.jpg

copy_1.jpg

Townhomes and Flats
Two-Car Attached Garages

And these are right next to the freeway.  A two bedroom townhome for $500k?  Let's take this bubble for a spin and see what happens

shadax said:
jamboreedude said:
test said:
header.jpg

copy_1.jpg

Townhomes and Flats
Two-Car Attached Garages

And these are right next to the freeway.  A two bedroom townhome for $500k?  Let's take this bubble for a spin and see what happens

Next to the I-5? Forget it even at high $300s.

gladiacmx said:
I'm kind of interested in this home.  The articles keep saying "attached".  Does anyone know if the units are really attached meaning a shared or common wall with your neighbor?  Or is it completely detached, just the garage is attached?

Thanks

They are completely attached...on at least two sides, there are carriage units in the rear.

Back