Caserta at Cypress Village

test said:
If you want DETACHED look here Jade Court

Same builder...

I wonder what the pricing is going to be considering the recent raise in interest rates.

San Mateo is pricing at high $600K to low $700K and is slightly bigger than Jade Court.

Cambria is at low-mid $600Ks for plans 2 and 3 and in between the sizes for plan 2 and 3 of Caserta. 

Caserta probably going to be low-$600K to start and Jade Court probably midh $600Ks.

I don't think it's going to be low 500's.  I think it's going to be low 600's.  Inventory is still a little low in Irvine. 

gladiacmx said:
Should I buy this place if the price is right?  Freeway proximity seems to be worrying but it is close to Cypress shopping center, 99 ranch, 5 freeway.  Plus the home is brand new, and if the price is low $500k like they said, that's all I can afford for a 3bed/3bath.

Plan 1 is 2bd/2ba. No way is 2 or 3 going to be that price right now.

I'm having trouble visualizing how close this will actually be to the 5 so I'm going to go check it out this weekend.

There will be a street and a green belt, so maybe some of the north-eastern units will be far enough away.

Tyler Durden said:
HOMEOWNER SIMPSON said:
I don't think it's going to be low 500's.  I think it's going to be low 600's.  Inventory is still a little low in Irvine.

But I hear all the cool kids live in Tustin and Foothill Ranch?

your heard correct my friend.

Tyler Durden said:
...at least in those school districts, folks are probably not bribing the teacher for preferential treatment of their kids.
Because in one of those districts, the school for kids turned into a school for adults. :)

It's close to the freeway but not that close.  There is another development south of Caserta that will serve as the sacrificial buffer.

irvinehomeowner said:
Tyler Durden said:
...at least in those school districts, folks are probably not bribing the teacher for preferential treatment of their kids.
Because in one of those districts, the school for kids turned into a school for adults. :)

you're never too old to stop learning!

header.gif

lnfo.jpg

Join us this Saturday, September 28th as we celebrate the grand opening of Caserta in Cypress Village. Tour professionally decorated model homes and discover how you can be one of the very first to own one of these stylish townhomes and flats. We look forward to welcoming you this weekend.

Townhomes and Flats ? Approx. 1,165 to 1,810 Sq. Ft.
2 to 3 Bedrooms Plus Loft ? 2 to 3.5 Baths
Two-Car Attached Garage
Anticipated from the High $400,000s

Back