All 4 IUSD high schools are in the top 100

I lived in Irvine long enough to learn that there is no loyalty and no ethic. I am only following the new trend introduced by Irvine's newest residents. Kiss ass and bribery. Test has the password to the City of Irvine Harddrive. I am going to agree with her.

iacrenter said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
Hold the Greenwood plans Test until they apologize to you Beckman is an Irvine school. It is located in 92602 in the city of Irvine and is surrounded by Irvine homes to the north, Irvine business parks to the south,  Irvine apartments to the west and an Irvine post office to the east.

If it is a Tustin school then the homes next to it should be Tustin homes, Tustin Apartments, and the Irvine Marketplace should be called Tustin Marketplace. West Irvine should be called East Tustin.

What are you doing? You are defending the wrong person. Don't be asinine and join Test in her delusions.

PatrickStar said:
One that fed our little lady right through Pioneer and Beckman HS. Would not even consider ANY other MS/HS combo in that area. And who knows, maybe our girl could even be so lucky as to follow those schools to the same higher education path as another beautiful young lady we know. That would be ok by us. ;)

Pioneer has changed a lot in the past 2/3 years. I would rather go with Orchard Hills/Beckman combo. But then OH has that wannabe Irvine vibe to it.

How is the magnet middle school?

Cubic Zirconia said:
PatrickStar said:
One that fed our little lady right through Pioneer and Beckman HS. Would not even consider ANY other MS/HS combo in that area. And who knows, maybe our girl could even be so lucky as to follow those schools to the same higher education path as another beautiful young lady we know. That would be ok by us. ;)

Pioneer has changed a lot in the past 2/3 years. I would rather go with Orchard Hills/Beckman combo. But then OH has that wannabe Irvine vibe to it.

How is the magnet middle school?

Hey CZ --- we actually did a fair amount of research on the OH/Pioneer question about a year ago as we came thisclose to moving back that way for a job opportunity. We ultimately passed in favor of staying where we are, but our conclusion at the time was we probably could not go wrong either Pioneer or OH --- and the tipping point for us is that we FAR preferred the housing stock options in Tustin Ranch vs. what would could get in NP/NP Square/Orchard Hills.  Living in a late 90's vintage 3CWG now, it would be tough to go backwards.  But ultimately we passed on the opportunity as after looking around we decided the career opportunity was not enough to give up our home and current lifestyle.

When did this become another Irvine bashing thread?  I'm glad that others have found happiness outside of Irvine but I'm pretty happy in Irvine (and will be here for many years to come).

Also, Shapell is not all that great either.  My parents bought in a Shapell community in which there was a class action lawsuit in which substandard piping was used...half of the community had to get their pipe redone.

irvinehomeowner said:
Whoah... CZ and PatStar in the same thread?

Just waiting for traceimage, graphrix, roundcorners, NoVas and Panda to make cameos.

I'll run over to the Atlanta Zoo real quick and let Panda know!!

PatrickStar said:
Living in a late 90's vintage 3CWG now, it would be tough to go backwards.

Like my sig says:

"Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back."

And your (and IHS') addendum:

"Once the pants are off in the backyard... you can't put them back on."

(seems like qwertosterone should adopt that motto too)

irvinehomeowner said:

Just waiting for traceimage, graphrix, roundcorners, NoVas and Panda to make cameos.

Haha IHO...just dropped in to say hi and thanks to IHS.  Don't worry, I'll disappear for a few years again soon. Not much for me to add anymore, too far removed.  But I sneak a peek over here ever so often when I have some free time, just to make sure you are behaving yourself. ;)

jumpcut said:
irvinehomeowner said:

That little birdie gets around IHO.

G.NA says "Oops! I missed the bottom in the Irvine housing market!"

G.NA...prime example of a Buttaface...too much plastic surgery.

jumpcut said:
irvinehomeowner said:

That little birdie gets around IHO.

G.NA says "Oops! I missed the bottom in the Irvine housing market!"

No you didn't go there JC --- love it! I have to admit, my Kpop game has fallen way off.  I can probably recite way more Tinashe lyrics than 2NE1 these days.

Heh... jumpcut cameo... with Kpop... nice.

PatrickStar said:
It's a rude awakening when you realize your kid has a more interesting career than you.  At 11.
By "interesting", I'm assuming the older company she keeps. :)

IHS suffers from the biggest case of Asian self-loathing that I've ever seen.  He kind of reminds me of those Asian girls who dye their hair blonde, wear blue contacts, and wish they were white.  All of his derogatory comments about "ching chongs" is really quite pathetic.  Life is more than just living vicariously through your daughter and her (your) failed quest to attend Harvard.  Health, happiness, friends and family are much more important.  As we approach the new (lunar) year, I hope you can turn over a new leaf and move forward from this experience.  Good luck!

Wait. Are bones and WTTCHMN still the same member? Color me confused. Will the real bones please step forward.

PatrickStar said:
Haha IHO...just dropped in to say hi and thanks to IHS.  Don't worry, I'll disappear for a few years again soon. Not much for me to add anymore, too far removed.  But I sneak a peek over here ever so often when I have some free time, just to make sure you are behaving yourself. ;)
Eh... you should just stick around. Not as much talking about Irvine Real Estate as before, now it's more about where ps9 eats, how bad the Lakers are, what shutters/flooring vendor is the best to use, stocking up for the Zombpocalypse, disease outbreaks and schools/race.
I actually need to get a hold of Panda.  Some friends of ours (also Korean) just made the move to Atlanta from LA as well, and now they are firing off that same ATL propaganda as he did. Maybe he really is onto something with John's Creek.
If you like to live in hot sticky weather and are Korean... sure.

Nothing beats West Coast, particular SoCali, living. The only good thing about Atlanta is the Hawks.

#word

irvinehomeowner said:
PatrickStar said:
Eh... you should just stick around. Not as much talking about Irvine Real Estate as before, now it's more about where ps9 eats, how bad the Lakers are, what shutters/flooring vendor is the best to use, stocking up for the Zombpocalypse, disease outbreaks and schools/race.
I actually need to get a hold of Panda.  Some friends of ours (also Korean) just made the move to Atlanta from LA as well, and now they are firing off that same ATL propaganda as he did. Maybe he really is onto something with John's Creek.
If you like to live in hot sticky weather and are Korean... sure.

Nothing beats West Coast, particular SoCali, living. The only good thing about Atlanta is the Hawks.

#word

Not as good as the Warriors!

Back