A

I believe in full disclosure.  I used to have a bunch of workers peeking into my yard or testing if the gate or front door was locked out not.  It all stopped when I got this sign and put it in my backyard.  Only visible if you look over the gate.

Attachments

• samp.jpg
    samp.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 97

I wonder if it's the same idiots who were chasing each other with their Audi and Prius on Culver today. Damn fools almost caused me to hit them. They cut me off doing an illegal u turn at a light. Road rage in Irivne.
[/quote]

Saw them too, pulled into north park guard gate, the Prius tried to follow a car in on the residents side, almost broke thru.  Maybe it's OS and Irvine Dream :)
[/quote]

No it wasn't me.  I don't drive a Prius ;D

snut100 said:
I believe in full disclosure.  I used to have a bunch of workers peeking into my yard or testing if the gate or front door was locked out not.  It all stopped when I got this sign and put it in my backyard.  Only visible if you look over the gate.
ROFL...

Crime in PP.. Irvine parking lot fights.  FCBs getting made fun of on TI and people getting offended. 

DAT LYFE!!!

jmoney74 said:
Crime in PP.. Irvine parking lot fights.  FCBs getting made fun of on TI and people getting offended. 

DAT LYFE!!!
You forgot coyotes eating pets, iPhones and stalkers monitoring each other. :)

jayl23 said:
Just saw a fist fight in the Woodbury Town Center parking lot.  Looks like parking lot rage between two "likes to fight" guys.  A few bystanders were yelling at them to stop.  Each got in a few good shots before they stopped.

No post-fight interviews available  ;D

Rule #1 and #2 of Fight Club!

Saw some white guy in a truck stop a biker.  White guy much larger ;).  He stopped him to give him a lecture about ignoring red lights.  Good for him.

snut100 said:

Same here. This is my fine-print:

price-increase-on-ammo-no-warning-shot-sign-poster.jpg

Back