Your IHB Persona In One Sentence - A Quick Index for Newbies

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1251877621]I bring this up because there were two known child molesters who lived in the area I did growing up. My nearest neighbor was 1/4 mile away, but both these turds were 1/3 mile away (different directions).

I never had a problem, but when your nearest neighbor is 1/4 mile away, you become acutely aware nobody is there to help or hear you scream if you get into trouble. Hence my empathy for those who live next to pedophiles.</blockquote>

Yes, we have a few close to here. I make sure to watch out for them. I would not be shy about taking car of any problem should it come to meet me.

One sentence?

"My purpose is that God sent me to piss the world off, and if you're all mad about it, consider this - it's only because you are being a moron and I thought you should know."

I really don't have a bad bone in my body, the only thing I hate worse than being wrong is being dumb, but I do a lot of that because I have a fairly shallow knowledge base on a huge breath of topics and I make a fair amount of mistakes.

And BTW BK, you're right about "No Peace", but I have more peace here in the OC than I ever did back home. I seem to find windmills to joust no matter where I go.

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1251883493]Panda, are you saying your the big fish around here or the bait?</blockquote>

I'm trying to say that i love to go fishing whenever i am stressed or have a bad day at work. Bass is my favorite fish to catch and fry.

I'm a fair, honest, athletic [del]smart ass[/del] lady who lives with her boyfriend in sin, dreads her 30th birthday, is a consumer of information and has little tolerance for those who act upon ignorance with arrogance.

[quote author="Sunshine" date=1251885152] dreads her 30th birthday </blockquote>

Call me when you face down 40. I no longer fear 40, I now fear 70!

I am a skeptic. About everything.

I was a homeowner in OC for 15 years, but sold in 2004 when it started getting too crazy. I now rent in the University Park section of Irvine.

Professionally, I am a Civil/Environmental Engineer. My projects have included alternative energy production facillities; water, petroleum, and natural gas pipelines; water desalination plants; and a public school.

Politically and philosophically, I am a Libertarian.

I grew up in Illinois and I am an alumnus of the University of Illinois, hence the screen name and avatar. There I received nine years of education and three degrees for a grand total of $2.00 in tuition and fees. That makes me grateful and loyal, even if they do have a lousy footballl team. (But if Trojanman makes fun of their football program, I'll mention the '89 match-up. ;-) )

[quote author="GoIllini" date=1251941297]I am a skeptic. About everything.

I was a homeowner in OC for 15 years, but sold in 2004 when it started getting too crazy. I now rent in the University Park section of Irvine.

Professionally, I am a Civil/Environmental Engineer. My projects have included alternative energy production facillities; water, petroleum, and natural gas pipelines; water desalination plants; and a public school.

Politically and philosophically, I am a Libertarian.

I grew up in Illinois and I am an alumnus of the University of Illinois, hence the screen name and avatar. There I received nine years of education and three degrees for a grand total of $2.00 in tuition and fees. That makes me grateful and loyal, even if they do have a lousy footballl team. (<strong>But if Trojanman makes fun of their football program, I'll mention the '89 match-up.</strong> ;-) )</blockquote>
I was in grade school back then so I wasn't too concerned with college football at the time. :p

[quote author="PANDA" date=1252048924]Trojanman, you need to download the New Redfin App for your iPhone.. It is really Cool!</blockquote>
I'm hoping that they come out with an MLS app for the iPhone along with a SupraKey for the iPhone so I don't have to drag around that key (they already have it for the blackberry).

Back