You are a Chinese immigrant, inherited a million dollars, just moved to Irvine

DEBBIE MOHLER said:
I guess you should come to the United States screw everybody you can to raise your family If you can live with yourself good for you.Everybody has hard times thats life.

I'll pass that info to my famiree!

Open a maternity hotel (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57566313/maternity-tourism-how-chinese-couples-buy-u.s-citizenship-for-their-babies/) and make the 2nd mil on your own in no time.

Liar Loan said:
Liar Loan said:
I think you guys are nuts to be fighting this trend.  The Dow will almost certainly go above 13k.  I think it will test the '07 high of 14k before crashing again.  Job creation is headed in the right direction as are many other indicators.  Eventually investors will perceive things to be overpriced and start selling, but I don't think that time is now.

Cha-ching!  I hope y'all covered your shorts.  With 1.5 million new jobs added and the commencement of QE-Infinity, shorting the market in 2012 was a very bad idea.

Told ya so....  ;)
Yup, selling VIX calls in 2012 was a profitable venture.  :D

USCTrojanCPA said:
Liar Loan said:
Liar Loan said:
I think you guys are nuts to be fighting this trend.  The Dow will almost certainly go above 13k.  I think it will test the '07 high of 14k before crashing again.  Job creation is headed in the right direction as are many other indicators.  Eventually investors will perceive things to be overpriced and start selling, but I don't think that time is now.

Cha-ching!  I hope y'all covered your shorts.  With 1.5 million new jobs added and the commencement of QE-Infinity, shorting the market in 2012 was a very bad idea.

Told ya so....  ;)

verrry nice!

homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Liar Loan said:
Liar Loan said:

Told ya so....  ;)

verrry nice!
Rinse and repeat until further notice for 2013...

Old thread but I just thought this was funny..

"Just for fun......

Let's say you are a Chinese immigrant who majored in Economics and Finance from the University of Beijing."

Haven't met a Chinese Immigrant who majored in anything besides Bio or Chemistry.

homer_simpson said:

"Just for fun......

Let's say you are a Chinese immigrant who majored in Economics and Finance from the University of Beijing."

Haven't met a Chinese Immigrant who majored in anything besides Bio or Chemistry.
Not even engineering?

USCTrojanCPA said:
homer_simpson said:

"Just for fun......

Not even engineering?

woops that totally slipped my mind.. yes you are correct... Engineering too!

Back