Women stomped to death in Santa Ana

ps99472

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=9401004

What a waste of life, hope they catch the bastards.

Apparently, she was beaten to death because she photobomb these people. The city of SA should offer free anger management.

I've been reading the articles in the OC Register about this and it seems so strange.

No one really knows how it started... at first they said it was a photobomb, now they say someone bumped into someone and the person they have in custody is a young mom who's only run-in with the law is a traffic ticket.

Why isn't there some friends who were with her that can recount what happened? Or strangers even?

This is the reason I avoid Santa Ana like the plague. The crowd, lack of police presence, crime, streets not kept up, etc ...

irvinehomeowner said:
I've been reading the articles in the OC Register about this and it seems so strange.

No one really knows how it started... at first they said it was a photobomb, now they say someone bumped into someone and the person they have in custody is a young mom who's only run-in with the law is a traffic ticket.

Why isn't there some friends who were with her that can recount what happened? Or strangers even?

Friends were probably pretty traumatized by the whole thing.  Eyewitness recollection is probably one of the most unreliable things.  People's memory are generally not good and eyewitnesses can often conflict as to what they saw.

irvinehomeowner said:
I read a comment (I think in the LA Times) where someone read a comment (i think from ABC) that someone heard that at first it was two women fighting and then a third came by and kicked her stiletto heel right through the girl's temple.

What I find weird is the friends who were with her, said they were inside when the fight started outside.

Who leaves their friend (esp a girl) alone outside?

From the reports, it was 3 females and 2 males who are suspects (one female in custody).

I would like to know what kind of man beats on a woman like that.

irvinehomeowner said:
What I find weird is the friends who were with her, said they were inside when the fight started outside.

She could gone outside to smoke or get something from the car.

Crap happens. But I'm not surprised it happened in Santa Ana. Santa Ana feels out of place - better yet a different country.

Irvinecommuter said:
irvinehomeowner said:

She could gone outside to smoke or get something from the car.
From what I read, they were waiting in line to get in and her friends went in before her.

This supposedly happened in the line... which puts some blame on the door person or whatever security was there but there is so much fog surrounding this no one really knows what happened.

qwerty said:
irvine is the chinatown of OC.  ;)
Irvine is the San Marino or South Pasadena of OC.

Santa Ana is a piece of crap. The only reason why people go to Santa Ana is because of the court house.

English is the third language in Santa Ana. 1. Spanish 2. Spanglish (Spanish-English mixture 3. English

eyephone said:

yeah OK, you tell yourself what you want. the homes in san marino are nothing like the homes in irvine.

irvine is a piece of a crap. engrish is the third language. the first is mandarin, the second manglish (mandarin/engrish combo)

eyephone said:
qwerty said:
irvine is the chinatown of OC.  ;)

Santa Ana is a piece of crap. The only reason why people go to Santa Ana is because of the court house.

English is the third language in Santa Ana. 1. Spanish 2. Spanglish (Spanish-English mixture 3. English

you should stop sugarcoating your statement, just tell us what you really think of hispanics. 

Back