Why you shouldn't buy a home in Irvine

OpenSky said:
test said:

Save your hate and narrow-minded BS for right wing blogs.

Heyyy, it's Achmed The Dead Terrorist. Welcome to TI, Achmed, you free-speech hater. Buckle up.

35cpuj.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

OpenSky said:
test said:

The Blaze? Srsly?

By your logic, I should fear all folks that fit Timothy McVeigh's profile, who extolled a similar message for white 'mericans.

Srsly?  Did you even bother to read the context of my reply before posting your idiotic drivel?  How many Muslim bombings are there for every Timothy McVeigh? 

And you don't like Blaze?  How about Daily Kos, about as far Left as you can possibly go.  Now go strap a bomb on yourself.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/...cVeigh-was-Muslim-Terrorist-Argues-US-Senator

suicide_of_the_west-570x690.jpg

test said:
OpenSky said:
test said:

The Blaze? Srsly?

By your logic, I should fear all folks that fit Timothy McVeigh's profile, who extolled a similar message for white 'mericans.

Srsly?  Did you even bother to read the context of my reply before posting your idiotic drivel?  How many Muslim bombings are there for every Timothy McVeigh? 

And you don't like Blaze?  How about Daily Kos, about as far Left as you can possibly go.  Now go strap a bomb on yourself.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/...cVeigh-was-Muslim-Terrorist-Argues-US-Senator

test, just in case you haven't noticed, the more you talk the more stupid you sound. And stupidity is the same as evil if you judge by the results.

quattroporte said:
test said:
OpenSky said:
test said:

The Blaze? Srsly?

test, just in case you haven't noticed, the more you talk the more stupid you sound. And stupidity is the same as evil if you judge by the results.

Did I hurt your feelings?

yawn-new.gif
  *Yawn* Same lines every time.

test said:
OpenSky said:
test said:

The Blaze? Srsly?

I guess concept of mockery is too hard for you.

test said:
quattroporte said:
test said:
OpenSky said:
test said:

The Blaze? Srsly?

Did I hurt your feelings?

yawn-new.gif
  *Yawn* Same lines every time.

Running out of things to say? Your posts are starting to get monotonous now.

I like the uncle sam sketch.  I'm an equal opportunity racist.  I'll disparage all sides since I'm an island.

I also failed the driving test at the Fullerton DMV because I drove too close to the median in the residential area.  I didn't want to hit the parked cars.

zubs said:
I like the uncle sam sketch.  I'm an equal opportunity racist.  I'll disparage all sides since I'm an island.

I also failed the driving test at the Fullerton DMV because I drove too close to the median in the residential area.  I didn't want to hit the parked cars.

You're suppose to take it San Bernardino or Ontario...lots of open road.

Take away the Asian drivers Irvine would no longer be among the top 10  worst traffic cities in the country.

Tyler Durden said:
nosuchreality said:
I'm more afraid of LAUSD's 33% non-graduation rate than I am of being killed by a terrorist.

I'd love to know what the citywide failure rate is for the state driving exam.  I think we probably have a bunch of 3rd and 4th time failure folks driving in this town.

rube77 said:
No good restaurants in Irvine.

Depending on what type of restaurants you are looking for.  Quite good Korean food in Irvine as well as a wide variety of decent Chinese food (just needs a HK style cafe).  Vietnamese food is decent and there are some okay Japanese/sushi places (Tustin has some fantastic Japanese food).  Excellent Asian bakeries.

You are also centrally located within range of Newport, South OC, and Garden Grove.

I find Rowland Heights better than Irvine for Asian food. 
1. Food is better
2. Food is cheaper
3. Lines are shorter

zubs said:
1. Food is better
2. Food is cheaper
3. Lines are shorter

If you are just looking for Chinese...probably.  However, the malls and restaurants in RH are not well kept at all.  Most of the Chinese malls are super grungy.  Prices are definitely cheaper.
If I were to make to the drive, I would much rather go to Alhambra or SGV to get Chinese food. 

Not to mention, many of the SGV restaurants are migrating down to Irvine.  101 Noodle and Tasty Noodles are already here.  Tasty House and Ding Ting Fun are coming. 

Irvinecommuter said:
zubs said:
1. Food is better
2. Food is cheaper
3. Lines are shorter

If you are just looking for Chinese...probably.  However, the malls and restaurants in RH are not well kept at all.  Most of the Chinese malls are super grungy.  Prices are definitely cheaper.
If I were to make to the drive, I would much rather go to Alhambra or SGV to get Chinese food. 

Not to mention, many of the SGV restaurants are migrating down to Irvine.  101 Noodle and Tasty Noodles are already here.  Tasty House and Ding Ting Fun are coming.

Those SGV restaurants are also spawned in RH too...so not much different there either.  Irvine is made up of mostly chain restaurants which work out well for families.  I rarely go out to find foodie/hipster restaurants anymore after having kids.  Only when we can get a baby sitter..

irvinehomeshopper said:
Take away the Asian drivers Irvine would no longer be among the top 10  worst traffic cities in the country.

I've lived in Irvine for much of my driving life and I've never been in any kind of accident or fender bender here.  The only two times I've ever been hit were both in Redondo Beach and the driver wasn't even Asian (or white).

Me said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

I've lived in Irvine for much of my driving life and I've never been in any kind of accident or fender bender here.  The only two times I've ever been hit were both in Redondo Beach and the driver wasn't even Asian (or white).

Agreed, but the old Asian women drivers do make it annoying. 

broda said:
Me said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Agreed, but the old Asian women drivers do make it annoying.

Especially those with sun visors and gloves on the steering wheel types!

Back