Who remembers Farrells Ice Cream Parlour?

[quote author="awgee" date=1252448897]I appreciate the thoughts and suggestion, but I do not think I could eat that much ice cream, and I can not stand bananas. Well, maybe I could eat the ice cream.</blockquote>

Did you ever like bananas, or do you just hate the variety they have in the store now?

I can't wait to take my kids there! I had a few birthday parties there. I don't remember which one but it was probably Whittier.

I remember Farrell's. I think there was one in Huntington Beach. Lots of birthday parties there. I remember each kid got to pick either a hot dog or grilled cheese for lunch, and after the main course there would be gobs of ice cream to eat. Good times. I'll definitely be going when it opens again.

Retails and products come in cycles. We are seeing the resurrection of 60's-70's products due to the nostagia. That was the last of the babyboomer generation who are now parents of kids and teens. They would like their children to experience a part of their history.

Do you remember the Aerobic shoe brands like Reeboks and LA Gears completely destroyed Addidas and Puma during the 80's. The retro styles are back in fact for a while already. We will see some other iconic retails returning. Farrells and Luckys are just the beginning.

Back