Who is going...

[quote author="fe9000"]
[quote author="graceomalley"]

You may need to include the two narrow plans and their lot sizes. The number you quoted is the master down plan. This plan robbed the lot widths from the other 2 plans. Check the floor plans and you will see the differences. The sales people rarely give you the smaller lot sizes they always quote the largest lot of the entire project. Unless you are buying a specific lot then they will let you know the lot size.

BTW do you have any density informations?

For Montecito does the lot size include 1/2 of the motorcourt and is labeled as an common drive easement? Buyers beware and you must check where the boundary lines are because I have seen for a 6 pack motorcourt project the property lines were set to the mid point of the motorcourt.

[/quote]

Yikes!!! Looks like I have to check with them again on this. Oh wait, it's too late. They have my blood. But it's still good to know. Hopefully it's different on a 4-pack.[/quote]

Don't worry! Your property line does not end on half of the motorcourt (I am 99.99% sure) Look at the site map and look at your lot. Your lot ends @ the start of the motorcourt at the end of your driveway.

[quote author="ajw522"]
[quote author="fe9000"]

Yikes!!! Looks like I have to check with them again on this. Oh wait, it's too late. They have my blood. But it's still good to know. Hopefully it's different on a 4-pack.[/quote]

Don't worry! Your property line does not end on half of the motorcourt (I am 99.99% sure) Look at the site map and look at your lot. Your lot ends @ the start of the motorcourt at the end of your driveway.[/quote]

Oh ok. Cool. Thanks.

I have decided to brave the stampede of the FCBs and attend tomorrow's riot.

Maybe I'll start a blog and hook it up with TI... if I'm not too lazy.

I'm just not sure if I should go for the whole experience and take the shuttle or just park in the other neighborhoods and walk to the models I'm interested in (Sonoma informed me that their lot will be closed so you can't park close to them).

Back