Who bought the 2010 home?

Welcome shooby!

All models are open... except for Villa Rosa. I think they only have one house available and they closed their models a while back. Technically they are not part of the 2010 Collection but are in their adverts since they are in Woodbury.

irvinehomeowner said:
Welcome shooby!

All models are open... except for Villa Rosa. I think they only have one house available and they closed their models a while back. Technically they are not part of the 2010 Collection but are in their adverts since they are in Woodbury.

I know Villa Rosa had their final sales release on March 6th; I'm not sure how many homes they may have left.

ajw522 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Welcome shooby!

All      s are open... except for Villa Rosa. I think they only have one house available and they closed their      s a while back. Technically they are not part of the 2010 Collection but are in their adverts since they are in Woodbury.

I know Villa Rosa had their final sales release on March 6th; I'm not sure how many homes they may have left.

I'm not sure if the new constructions are sold, but Villa Rosa has the last 4-5 new build-outs that filled in all the lots around the      s... It's kinda funny, what looks like only two white guys are building by hammer these McMansions, versus dozens of day labors working over at Santa Barbara...

irvinehomeowner said:
Mike,

You need to start a thread that's titled: Who moved into the 2010 home?

Once all of you guys get settled in, I'll throw a TI - Welcome to the Neighborhood Get Together... just let me know when..!

roundcorners said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mike,

You need to start a thread that's titled: Who moved into the 2010 home?

We are in!!!

Once all of you guys get settled in, I'll throw a TI - Welcome to the Neighborhood Get Together... just let me know when..!

I won't rush to move in maybe two month after escrow.

I locked my interest rate today and did a calculation of the house and all other stuffs... add up to $1,020 0000 for Sonoma.

Mike

I was just wondering. Have you noticed a huge water tank just right next to the Monterey lot? If there is a natural disaster, such as an
earthquake, who would cover for the damages? Have someone talk to the builder or the Irvine Ranch Water District?

Im guessing the owner of the water tank would cover the damage (through insurance or out of pocket).

Are you buying into monterey. From what i know the IRWD has special design on that tank for earthquake related damage.
Also they have liability insurance big enough to cover building costs of homes in the neighbourhood.

JR said:
I was just wondering. Have you noticed a huge water tank just right next to the Monterey lot? If there is a natural disaster, such as an
earthquake, who would cover for the damages? Have someone talk to the builder or the Irvine Ranch Water District?

mikeirvine said:

I locked my interest rate today and did a calculation of the house and all other stuffs... add up to $1,020 0000 for Sonoma.

Mike

Which plan did you get and what options?

I 60 days lock at 4.879% for 30yrs fixed, buy 1 pts with BOA and $1500 incentives, But my friend can get me without buying points at the same rate lower fees, about $2000 cheaper than BOA.

jumpcut said:
mikeirvine said:

Mike

Do you mind telling us the rate/points you got?  Thanks!

I got Sonoma Plan 3, builder options and outside contractors ..... are about 100k.

Mike

nytransplant said:
mikeirvine said:

Mike

Which plan did you get and what options?

mikeirvine said:
I 60 days lock at 4.879% for 30yrs fixed, buy 1 pts with BOA and $1500 incentives, But my friend can get me without buying points at the same rate lower fees, about $2000 cheaper than BOA.

jumpcut said:
mikeirvine said:

Mike

Do you mind telling us the rate/points you got?  Thanks!

Thanks for sharing.  You lock yesterday?  That sounds like a great rate and fees.

mikeirvine said:
But my friend can get me without buying points at the same rate lower fees, about $2000 cheaper than BOA.

Who's your friend?  I'd like to talk to them and see if I can get a rate like that.  We are about 45 days to closing and I'm shopping rates.

cantaloop said:
mikeirvine said:
But my friend can get me without buying points at the same rate lower fees, about $2000 cheaper than BOA.

Who's your friend?  I'd like to talk to them and see if I can get a rate like that.  We are about 45 days to closing and I'm shopping rates.
I can give you 2 referrals that my buyers have used if you'd like to shop around....just shoot me a PM.

Back