Where to go to see fireworks

I just remember one thing back when we used to have our own fireworks, hold the fuse between where you light it and where the firework/cracker/M4 is... this way if it's a fast fuse, you'll let go before it can blow your finger off.

Ahh... such memories of living in the LA hood.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1246945092]I just remember one thing back when we used to have our own fireworks, hold the fuse between where you light it and where the firework/cracker/M4 is... this way if it's a fast fuse, you'll let go before it can blow your finger off.

Ahh... such memories of living in the LA hood.</blockquote>

I was in Thailand a few years ago for New Years eve. They lit and then held the rockets in their hands until they were ready to fly and then threw them in the air. Personally I thought they were nuts

[quote author="Stuff It" date=1246950770][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1246945092]I just remember one thing back when we used to have our own fireworks, hold the fuse between where you light it and where the firework/cracker/M4 is... this way if it's a fast fuse, you'll let go before it can blow your finger off.

Ahh... such memories of living in the LA hood.</blockquote>

I was in Thailand a few years ago for New Years eve. They lit and then held the rockets in their hands until they were ready to fly and then threw them in the air. Personally I thought they were nuts</blockquote>

I celebrated New Years on the streets of Rome a few years ago and had a similar experience. Total war zone. I guess other parts of the world are still living dangerously.

Back