What's playing in your car?

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1245116433][quote author="25inIrvine" date=1245111269][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1245073670]I either listen to KROQ or Sports Talk Radio (710 on the way to work and 570 on the way home).</blockquote>

The Herd on the way to work and Petros & Money on the way home?

I'm usually on XM in the car. If the Espn/Fox Sports channels are on commercials, I check the music stations.</blockquote>
You got it Sir. I enjoy The Herd because Collin just says it how it is and P & M are hilarious together.</blockquote>

I agree, I also like P&M not being biased also. And their non sports talk. Petros used to bug the hell out of me, especially on the show with Fred Roggin after Sunday night football but hes much better on the radio.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1245116433][quote author="25inIrvine" date=1245111269][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1245073670]I either listen to KROQ or Sports Talk Radio (710 on the way to work and 570 on the way home).</blockquote>

The Herd on the way to work and Petros & Money on the way home?

I'm usually on XM in the car. If the Espn/Fox Sports channels are on commercials, I check the music stations.</blockquote>
You got it Sir. I enjoy The Herd because Collin just says it how it is and P & M are hilarious together.</blockquote>

When I listen to sports radio in the morning, I listen to The Herd (like this morning since the Lakers won; his commentary about the riots last night was awesome). However, I listen to Collin more during football season. I cannot stand Petros Papapapapapapapdafklkdfnlkfkndlfkngdlkfnldfis (randomly typing so that I don't feel obligated to verify the spelling of his name). He has the most annoying voice ever (also, he went to my rival high school while I was there so boo).

I burn DVD`s from my MP3 files. They work great in my SL.

You can get about 400 songs on one. That covers Fri-Mon.

It also avoids leaving the Ipod in the car !

Mon Night-Fri Morn drive my older car to work.

During the week I will listen to KFI on the way in. Crazy Bill Handel.

And maybe a little KLOS on the way out. 5 Oclock Funnies.

Back