What are you craving for right now?

SoCal78 said:
qwerty said:
SoCal78 said:
Caramel cheesecake bites from Del Taco. (Deep fried cheesecake.) If loving these is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I did not know DT had these. Arby's used tO carry fried cheesecake bites, they were so good. I think sonic burger still carries them as well. Cheesecake + fried = heaven.

Promise me you will try them next time you go to Del Taco. If you liked the other kind, you will love these.

this sounds like a dare?  ill try them tonite. ill pick some up for dessert. i will report back tonite.

SoCal78 said:
qwerty said:
SoCal78 said:
Caramel cheesecake bites from Del Taco. (Deep fried cheesecake.) If loving these is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I did not know DT had these. Arby's used tO carry fried cheesecake bites, they were so good. I think sonic burger still carries them as well. Cheesecake + fried = heaven.

Promise me you will try them next time you go to Del Taco. If you liked the other kind, you will love these.

had dinner, then headed over to baskin robbins and picked up single scoop oreo cheesecake cake cone then headed over to Del Taco and picked up some cheesecake bites.  all i have to say is WOW. thanks for the recommendation. i may now have to put Del Taco into my dinner rotation.

I'm glad you enjoyed them. I bought some last night also but they had the nerve to sell them burned. They weren't nearly as good but still edible, so down the hatch it went. (Why can't anyone do their job right anymore?)

Right now I'm craving the Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits I just made. But it's hands-off until after I serve my sugar daddy the dinner I'm making.

Attachments

• parfaits.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 174
homer_simpson said:
Is that topped with a Vanilla Wafer Socal?? Looks yummy..  :D

Good eye. Yes, that's a Nilla Wafer. There are two layers of crushed Nilla wafers inside of it along with the pudding and strawberries mixed with strawberry ice cream topping. The pudding was made with milk, heavy whipping cream, and sour cream in it. This is not for the faint of heart. Good thing Mr. SoCal has a solid life insurance policy in place.

The faint hearts eat Kashi go lean with 0% Fage Yogurt and fruits..
Looking good! Somebody seems to have a lot of energy on a Thursday, after two pick ups and two drop offs ;-)

Cubic Zirconia said:
Looking good! Somebody seems to have a lot of energy on a Thursday, after two pick ups and two drop offs ;-)

It's a good idea to use your ingredients, CZ. I want to start making breakfast parfaits like you suggest with granola, Greek yogurt, fruit, etc. That would be very quick in the morning. I am tired. I got up at 5 a.m. to make everyone buttermilk pancakes and bacon this morning. (We don't normally eat this many calories in one day.) I am sure I will crash and burn tonight. How are you doing today?

SoCal78 said:
Cubic Zirconia said:

It's a good idea to use your ingredients, CZ. I want to start making breakfast parfaits like you suggest with granola, Greek yogurt, fruit, etc. That would be very quick in the morning. I am tired. I got up at 5 a.m. to make everyone buttermilk pancakes and bacon this morning. (We don't normally eat this many calories in one day.) I am sure I will crash and burn tonight. How are you doing today?

Wow! Where did you find the fountain of energy? :)
I didn't cook anything today. You are inspiring me to make dinner now..

Scarface-5.gif

im in my office having a tommy's breakfast burrito with extra chili. what a great way to start the weekend.

Back