Welcome - New Members Start Here

Panda said:
Egg Asians: Patrick Star and SoCal

-Panda

I caught a segment of "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" where Dorothy Wang flipped out because Morgan Stewart called her a "Twinkie". She cried and didn't know if they could be friends any longer. She said she didn't know if she could forgive that remark. Apparently, the pain ran deep. Ironically, I then come here and read this and wonder if there's something wrong with me for not feeling stabby like Dorothy at being called an "egg". I just think it's cute and funny.

SoCal said:
Panda said:
Egg Asians: Patrick Star and SoCal

-Panda

I caught a segment of "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" where Dorothy Wang flipped out because Morgan Stewart called her a "Twinkie". She cried and didn't know if they could be friends any longer. She said she didn't know if she could forgive that remark. Apparently, the pain ran deep. Ironically, I then come here and read this and wonder if there's something wrong with me for not feeling stabby like Dorothy at being called an "egg". I just think it's cute and funny.

I haven't seen much of Rich Kids but Dorothy seems to fit the definition of a Twinkie.

Hi all, an oldie but goodie coming back. Actually I've been addicted to Flip and Flop lately and it was while I was researching about Tarek online I saw he was posting here. Spent some time poking around, reliving the old IHB archives. Good times...
Anyway hope everyone is doing well!
-acpme

acpme said:
Hi all, an oldie but goodie coming back. Actually I've been addicted to Flip and Flop lately and it was while I was researching about Tarek online I saw he was posting here. Spent some time poking around, reliving the old IHB archives. Good times...
-acpme

Welcome back!

Good to see you back.

acpme said:
-acpme

Hello everyone! New TI member here..Have been following the forum for over a year, when we started looking to purchase a home in Irvine! Lots of useful info about the housing communities in and around Irvine, contractor referrals, DYIs, etc. I have found the contractor reviews quite helpful (mostly accurate too)..Thanks to the TI members!

Irvinity said:
Hello everyone! New TI member here..Have been following the forum for over a year, when we started looking to purchase a home in Irvine! Lots of useful info about the housing communities in and around Irvine, contractor referrals, DYIs, etc. I have found the contractor reviews quite helpful (mostly accurate too)..Thanks to the TI members!

Welcome to TI! Keep posting.

Burn That Belly said:
mads said:
Hello everyone, am new to the city and to TI too, glad i found this forum.

YF

Indicators are not there yet:

1. Uses foul lingo.
2. Post pics of women.
3. Talks about cars.
4. Is obsessed with land toxicity.
5. Schills certain neighborhoods.
6. Posts a dashcam video.

:)

Back