Weight Loss, Fitness and Exercise

Wow! That's a lot for a week.. you might want to slow down.
I made a resolution not to worry about weight and enjoy life as it comes. I will still eat healthy and stay active, but I won't obsess about being a certain size.

[quote author="spinderella"]With it being a new year and all, did anyone make some resolutions (eek! that evil word!) to get in shape and/or lose weight?

I did and got really serious about it and started a week earlier and already lost 10 pounds. YAY!

Now let's see if I can keep it up and not have it just be a lot of water weight. <!-- s:eek: -->:eek:<!-- s:eek: -->[/quote]

10 pounds already, wow! Good job.

I never make resolutions because I never keep them, but this year I am determined to lose the weight I've slowly gained over the years. I lost a bunch of weight about 7 years ago through strict portion control, but I've since gained it back...bleh.

I think I'm gonna do the same thing this time...eat the same food, just less of it. I know I should say I will eat healthy and work out, but eh. I will try to make some healthier choices, but if I deny myself food I like, then I will just gorge on other things, but still feel unsatisfied.

I really need to do this now because I'm going to be in a wedding in a few months and all the other bridesmaids are super skinny. I hate them! (j/k)

Spinderella, maybe we can be weight loss buddies! I need someone to be accountable to and my husband/family are always encouraging me to eat so they are not helpful!

Back