two-story vs three-story condo

<em>"If the roomba could handle stairs, then more three story condos would sell. Right GITOC?"</em>

That's it...I'm going to pair up with NanoWest and invent <strong>The Slinky Roomba </strong>!

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:2006-02-04_Metal_spiral.jpg">It's Slinky, It's Slinky, fun for a girl and a boy </a>

I remember there was a 3 story condo where the laundry room was on the first floor and the master bdrm was on the 3rd floor. Imagine carrying 2 loads of laundry up and down the stairs. Ugh.

Would never get a 3 story just for the moving alone.

Usually the first story of a 3-story townhouse is mostly the garage thus to do anything you would have to go up one flight of stair already. Also, my experience with 3-story townhomes is that they are narrow and straight up. . .stairs are tight and nowhere to manuever furnishing.

[quote author="IrvineCommuter" date=1212064776]Would never get a 3 story just for the moving alone.

Usually the first story of a 3-story townhouse is mostly the garage thus to do anything you would have to go up one flight of stair already. Also, my experience with 3-story townhomes is that they are narrow and straight up. . .stairs are tight and nowhere to manuever furnishing.</blockquote>

I visited a couple of newly built 3 story condos a year ago. Boy, was that a workout.

Back