Trying to buy in Irvine is NO Fun

You said you've been there done that...did you manage to finally find a place? If not, I can help you out if you want.

-Priscilla

waitin4ever said:
Been there done that!!!!!!!!!

LookieLucy said:
:'(

Reasons:

1. Being outbid by an all cash buyer.
2. Interesting properties are sold before we can even view them.
3. Inventory seems so limited.
4. Everyone says wait but we have been waiting for years. And even when we try we are unsuccessful.

Frustrating and sad.

Living in Irvine seems like a dream. And looking for a house is a nightmare.

Sorry had to vent.  :'(

I am not sure if you've already found a place by now but if not, I would love to help you. I will work full time to make sure you get a place because if you genuinely want to find a place, I will try my hardest to make it happen.

-Priscilla

uciguy said:
Agreed, buying here is no fun, and it's so time consuming to try and keep on top of everything that I have completely lost all of my free time.  Isn't this supposed to make me happy?

Did you ever end up finding a place?

SoCal78 said:
I hear you. I've decided to focus on another area when it's time to buy. You know what, though, all is not lost for you... I bet you're still in a good position financially right now if you're renting so that something to be happy about. Think of the freedom you have now that you won't have once you buy. That's what keeps me happy.

PriscillaPesh said:

SoCal78 said:
I hear you. I've decided to focus on another area when it's time to buy. You know what, though, all is not lost for you... I bet you're still in a good position financially right now if you're renting so that something to be happy about. Think of the freedom you have now that you won't have once you buy. That's what keeps me happy.
If you would have read the forum more carefully you'd know that SoCal78 has already bought a home.  Welcome to the forum, but relax on the pushiness.

Hey USCTrojanCPA, I saw that you were looking to buy in Las Ventanas, did you ever end up buying one?  If not, I would love to assist you in purchasing your dream home :)

26inirvine said:
Hey USCTrojanCPA, I saw that you were looking to buy in Las Ventanas, did you ever end up buying one?  If not, I would love to assist you in purchasing your dream home :)
Really?  Well isn't that nice of you.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
26inirvine said:

I would love to help too.  I can share the broker coop with you including a dozen free donuts or a lunch special of chow mein/ fried rice with a side of orange chicken.

homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
26inirvine said:

I would love to help too.  I can share the broker coop with you including a dozen free donuts or a lunch special of chow mein/ fried rice with a side of orange chicken.
mmmmm, that's very tempting.

and the motor court company can guarantee you a premium location on that motor court.  Sounds like we are the perfect team.  Now we just need a female realtor for marketing...where could we get that?

ya it's a joke I know you're a realtor lol

USCTrojanCPA said:
26inirvine said:

throwin tish against a wall, and see what sticks...  the marketing strategy for the ages... 

never mind making an introduction to the forum, telling people about yourself, becoming a board sponsor...  it's all about the sale. 

next thing I will hear is that xxx home is made with "sony guts"... 

Really? then can I list it?

USCTrojanCPA said:
PriscillaPesh said:

SoCal78 said:
If you would have read the forum more carefully you'd know that SoCal78 has already bought a home.  Welcome to the forum, but relax on the pushiness.

I'm just an infrequent visitor on this site and not many people know who I am.  :) So, maybe you can help me learn the ropes here.  :D Do you recommend that someone use you over the competition on this site and if so, why should we? Oh - but be careful in your reply and other posts. I hear the site's owner is a real bitch!!  :-X  She has been known to ban spammers. At the risk of being banned myself for even making this post, I thought I should say something just as a friendly warning.  :eek: Gosh. I hope she doesn't read this! Gulp.

PriscillaPesh said:

SoCal78 said:

Back