Trouble in Troy (SC)

eyephone said:
Who's going to win tonight Qwerty?

i just finished watching the game. i was going to put $100 on USC -3 but was doing some stuff in the yard outside and forgot to place my bet, good thing i didnt place the bet.  Clayton is 0-2 since being named the head coach, a loss to stanford is understandable, a loss to wisconsin? Sarkisian could have done that. Next up is Alabama to start of the 2016 season in Dallas. 0-3 here in Helton's first three games here we come!

qwerty said:
eyephone said:
Who's going to win tonight Qwerty?

i just finished watching the game. i was going to put $100 on USC -3 but was doing some stuff in the yard outside and forgot to place my bet, good thing i didnt place the bet.  Clayton is 0-2 since being named the head coach, a loss to stanford is understandable, a loss to wisconsin? Sarkisian could have done that. Next up is Alabama to start of the 2016 season in Dallas. 0-3 here in Helton's first three games here we come!

Just announced - Pat Haden to step down.

I have SC covering the ~11 point spread (Alabama -11). Max Browne is a redshirt junior. He's been in the program forever and was the top recruit a few years ago. Who knows what the Tide will have behind center. And it's in Dallas - a neutral field.

Perspective said:
I have SC covering the ~11 point spread (Alabama -11). Max Browne is a redshirt junior. He's been in the program forever and was the top recruit a few years ago. Who knows what the Tide will have behind center. And it's in Dallas - a neutral field.

How much are your betting?

I think Lane is going to stomp all over SC. Alabama recruiting class, coaches, team, program > USC

SC is going to shock the world! I'll be there supporting my Trojans. As long as it's a good game I'll be happy.  Would suck to travel there to see a blowout. But at least I'll get to check out Jerrys world.

qwerty said:
SC is going to shock the world! I'll be there supporting my Trojans. As long as it's a good game I'll be happy.  Would suck to travel there to see a blowout. But at least I'll get to check out Jerrys world.

My SC hubs was trying to convince me that it's a good idea to drop a couple grand to go to this game. Glad my Bruin senses talked him out of it  ;D My bet's on Alabama...

Paris said:
qwerty said:

My SC hubs was trying to convince me that it's a good idea to drop a couple grand to go to this game. Glad my Bruin senses talked him out of it  ;D My bet's on Alabama...

Your husbands problem was marrying a bruin :)
I married another Trojan :)
And unfortunately Alabama probably will win :-(

qwerty said:
Paris said:
qwerty said:

Ha ha, good one.

But her husband did merry smart though, he got to live in OH instead. :)

eyephone said:
Perspective said:

I think Lane is going to stomp all over SC. Alabama recruiting class, coaches, team, program > USC

Nominal amounts. A few friends and I compete against each other picking a few games each week of college football against the spread.

Perspective said:
eyephone said:
Perspective said:

Nominal amounts. A few friends and I compete against each other picking a few games each week of college football against the spread.

Dallas is not going to be a neutral field.  I'm guessing it'll be about 70% Bama fans because they travel well and it's not that far from Tuscaloosa.  It's only an 8 hour drive and it's a long weekend. 

lnc said:
qwerty said:
Paris said:
qwerty said:

Ha ha, good one.

But her husband did merry smart though, he got to live in OH instead. :)

That's Right, that's Right. The Bruin route is always the smarter choice  ;)

The "I told you so" to my Trojan this morning felt extra sweet. So glad I got to keep that couple grand in my pocket over having to sit at that game for the 52-6 loss. I know "in his head" he was thanking his beautiful "intelligent" Bruin wife  ;D

It was still a great time in Dallas :)

While the loss sucked, the experience was definetley worth it. AT&T stadium is a great place to watch a game. I knew going into it we were gong to lose, just a question of by how many.

after this experience I've decided I'm going to start going to 1-3 big games a year such Alabama vs LSU, OSU vs Michigan, etc. If last nights energy in the stadium was any indication of what games are like in the south and Midwest it will totally be worth it.

qwerty said:
It was still a great time in Dallas :)

While the loss sucked, the experience was definetley worth it. AT&T stadium is a great place to watch a game. I knew going into it we were gong to lose, just a question of by how many.

after this experience I've decided I'm going to start going to 1-3 big games a year such Alabama vs LSU, OSU vs Michigan, etc. If last nights energy in the stadium was any indication of what games are like in the south and Midwest it will totally be worth it.

So what's going to happen to the head coach of USC?

Back