Trojan's return to home ownership in Irvine

I think I just described your new home after your upgrades according to Ranchbroker's comments you will likely have no money left but to fill your new home with crappy furnitures made in China and tin buckets from India.

I can picture you among the female shoppers at Homegoods with a limited allowance given by their spouse trying to buy a bunch of useless junks to fill up their homes.
rkp said:
you are feeling extra nice today arent you

irvinehomeshopper said:
I can picture you among the female shoppers at Homegoods with a limited allowance given by their spouse trying to buy a bunch of useless junks to fill up their homes.
rkp said:
you are feeling extra nice today arent you

Hey, I resent resemble that remark.  :(

Actually, Home Goods is too good for me. Target is my drug of choice.

1324144339877_6263775.png

irvinehomeshopper said:
zubs said:
TJ Max & Home Goods sometimes have Le Crueset cooking ware made in France....so at least there is that.

Just make the sure the entire set has the same color.

Having all of the same color cookware? Excellent way to show off to people you do not cook and/or most likely got the set as a wedding gift. Part of the fun of Le Creuset is buying the different colors.

We should have a Talk Irvine chili cook-off.

Sign up for the coupons and get the nice ones at the citadel or Cabazon. the ones at Homegoods are the odd sizes that no one wants. The ones sold to the parent company of TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshalls are the irregulars that trickkled down on to the the bargain shelves.

Twice a year there are 35% off coupons for all items including the on sale terminated styles at the outlets.

Be a smarter shopper so you can get the very best for next to nothing.

Congratulations buddy. I know as one of your buyers that you being a buyer at the same time was really helpful in explaining things or putting things in their right frame or perspective.

I still need to send you my pics. The paint came out really well.

Wow Trojan... that looks nice! Great job! Way to show all the Asians how a home should be purchased in Irvine.

More than an RE agent, I can see you doing really well as a professional flipper.

Congrats.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Here's a few AFTER pictures...one of the flooring & paint and one of the pool.  :-*

143.jpg

001.jpg

OCgasman said:
wow, what a transformation.  well done.
1074.gif
Regarding the pool...that was the best $3,500 I ever spent.  The pool company said that the saltwater pool/spa system cost a minimum of $60k (not including the hardscaping surrounding the pool).  I guess I know where some of that cash-out refi money went.  haha

davenlei said:
Very nice!
I got very antsy during the remodel process but it was well worth the time and money.  It's a nice feeling knowing that I have built-in equity, just like you did when you closed on your home. 

Baby Irvine said:
Wow Trojan... that looks nice! Great job! Way to show all the Asians in Irvine how a home should be purchased in Irvine.

More than an RE agent, I can see you doing really well as a professional flipper.

Congrats.
I still have some work to do....kitchen remodel, crownmoldings, paint the ouside of the house, and a master bathroom remodel.  But so far I'm really loving the place.  I think my dad for what I learned about remodeling.  If I had the extra cash, I would totally do flips...I know I could excel at it.

Back