The Meadows, Lake Forest by Toll Brothers

sleepy5136 said:
samburglr said:
Hearing oaks is accepting cash buyers and 10% deposit, is that correct?
that's across the board for all communities. Not only Oaks I thought?

Cash buyers (non investor) with no agent get the highest priority. That's across the board.

CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:
samburglr said:

Cash buyers (non investor) with no agent get the highest priority. That's across the board.

Yup, we got pushed back to phase 4 for Evergreen because I'm the agent.  haha

CalBears96 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

So your dad is still considering Evergreen along with CalPac's Sierra?

He's leaning towards Sierra because of the timing and being able to potentially buying in Phase 1 because he's basically at the top of the wait list but he wants to see pricing and lot sizes on Sunday at the VIP appt.  For Evergreen, my dad got pushed back to Phase 4 (guess because I'm representing him).  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
He's leaning towards Sierra because of the timing and being able to potentially buying in Phase 1 because he's basically at the top of the wait list but he wants to see pricing and lot sizes on Sunday at the VIP appt.  For Evergreen, my dad got pushed back to Phase 4 (guess because I'm representing him).  haha

Evergreen phase 4 should be coming up, right? Today's release was phase 3a.

CalBears96 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Sales lady that we are working with said sometime in Jan.  Do you have the pricing for Phase 3a?  Curious how much it increased since Phase 1.

USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Sales lady that we are working with said sometime in Jan.  Do you have the pricing for Phase 3a?  Curious how much it increased since Phase 1.

I don't have their price sheet, so there's no lot information, but according to TB's website and Zillow:

Beechwood (3411+ sq ft) - $1,725,384

Rosewood (3514+ sq ft) - $1,734,819

Sagewood (3572+ sq ft) - $1,767,834

CalBears96 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I don't have their price sheet, so there's no lot information, but according to TB's website and Zillow:

Beechwood (3411+ sq ft) - $1,725,384

Rosewood (3514+ sq ft) - $1,734,819

Sagewood (3572+ sq ft) - $1,767,834

Does anyone have the corresponding phase 1 prices?

USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:
samburglr said:

Wow. When did you submit your application?

sleepy5136 said:
talkirvine said:
Does anyone know what TB is going to build on the vacant land there? Seems to be too big to be landscaping area.
I think it was suppose to be an elementary school. Not sure if that changed

I think the elementary is planned to be built at the top left corner of the lot map, where the soccer field is.

talkirvine said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:
samburglr said:

Wow. When did you submit your application?

August

School district continues to state declining enrollment overall, which is why little discussion exists for an elementary school. The developer has already paid one-time fees to the district so there is little incentive to build a school. The negative to not having ongoing assessments in terms of services provided.

Kangen.Irvine said:
School district continues to state declining enrollment overall, which is why little discussion exists for an elementary school. The developer has already paid one-time fees to the district so there is little incentive to build a school. The negative to not having ongoing assessments in terms of services provided.

Declining enrollment not a good sign possibly.

I'd heard that school district is given 5 years by TB to build the elementary. If the school district fails to delivery in 5 years, TB will take back the lot.

talkirvine said:
I'd heard that school district is given 5 years by TB to build the elementary. If the school district fails to delivery in 5 years, TB will take back the lot.

So TB takes back the lot and builds more homes, no chance for a school?  Is the delay game and politics going on the background, most likely.  And there was someone on the TI complaining that you have no say in what MR and HOA goes to, here's what I was talking about, you get no say at all anywhere, even if the land is already paid for.

akkord said:
talkirvine said:

So TB takes back the lot and builds more homes, no chance for a school?  Is the delay game and politics going on the background, most likely.  And there was someone on the TI complaining that you have no say in what MR and HOA goes to, here's what I was talking about, you get no say at all anywhere, even if the land is already paid for.
Right now the current plan is to have a school. If it doesn?t happen, you will need to check the HOA docs before purchasing the home to see what control the HOA will have. Don?t jump to conclusions. Unless you have read the HOA docs itself and can confirm :)

Oh ya, no control right? If they build a cemetery there let?s see how much people will not go out and prevent that from happening.

sleepy5136 said:
Right now the current plan is to have a school. If it doesn?t happen, you will need to check the HOA docs before purchasing the home to see what control the HOA will have. Don?t jump to conclusions. Unless you have read the HOA docs itself and can confirm :)

Oh ya, no control right? If they build a cemetery there let?s see how much people will not go out and prevent that from happening.

You're still showing that you have no clue how MR works. MR is used to build schools, fire and police stations, and other facilities. And you have absolutely no control over that. Cemetery has nothing to do with MR.

To put it terms that you may understand, MR is just like a 30-year mortgage. You now pay for something that has already been bought.

Back