The $100K Club

irvinehomeowner said:
nosuchreality said:
Oh sure, tell him to get her a nice little string bikini, sit back get some sun, have a few drinks with little umbrellas in them too.

Blamo!

ten months later, baby pandaUSCTrojanCPA...
I think that's what you meant, unless...

:) Exactly.. I didn't say anything though :p

SoCal said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
SoCal said:
Baby Irvine said:
Graphix... now, that is a different story.

OMG meeee toooo.  :eek:
Me three. 

I don't blame you. He was not very nice to you. Or Baby Irvine. Or me. Or a lot of other people.
facepalm.gif

But now it's a happy place.  :) Such a relief.

Well, I wasn't around for all that, but my take on Graphrix is that he wanted people to be critical thinkers, something that was sorely missing during the bubble years and might be missing now.  I've probably learned more from people I disagree with, and even those that acted like jerks, than those that agreed with me all the time.  When I was posting here a year ago there were at least a couple of dissenting voices (IndieDev comes to mind), but they seem to have given up on TI.

People argue on forums all the time... while many didn't get along with graphrix... he did challenge people to not just state their opinion but provide data to prove their side of it.

Maybe his methods weren't the best... but like LL says... you learn more when opinions differ because you get both sides of the coin.

What irritates me is when people don't recognize that and try to stifle conversation using tactics as harsh as insults or veiled under the guise of blaming the other party for being purposely divisive.

Funny. When I started this thread on income, I never expected it to turn into a Lamaze class. TI is "like a box of chocolates"...  :)

SoCal said:
Funny. When I started this thread on income, I never expected it to turn into a Lamaze class. TI is "like a box of chocolates"...  :)

When you see those baby bunnies hop around in the neighborhood, you do get baby fever :)
Any TI babies due this year? Any being planned?

Back