The $100K Club

SoCal said:
irvinehomeowner said:
We didn't report to the Census Bureau, so I'm sure our numbers aren't in the 2010 report.

That doesn't make any sense, Iho. A reply is required by law. The penalties can run into the thousands of dollars. (I looked it up one year when I didn't feel like responding.)
Then we are in trouble. Played phone tag with them quite a bit (they always come buy when you're NOT at home) and eventually they stopped calling us because I guess they were past their deadline.

According to my search, the fine is only up to $100 for non-response (you might be confusing it with the Economic Census which is for businesses) and they usually don't pursue it.

Yes, my bad. I made a boo-boo on the amount. Fixed it. However, it is still required by law. There are penalties. I believe I also read you can theoretically get a year in prison, if I recall.

I'll go start baking you a cake with a file in it.

Tension, absolutely not :) I just like poking fun with Trojan and IHO. I know deep inside they like me too :)

Graphix... now, that is a different story.

SoCal said:
Is it just me or is there some tension between you guys, Trojan and Baby Irvine? Did something happen between you guys? I've noticed several comments back and forth. I've known you guys a long time now and this is not like you. But Baby Irvine, you also called Iho a monkey. So, maybe it's just some fun-spirited ribbing all around between you guys which I don't get.

SoCal said:
Yes, my bad. I made a boo-boo on the amount. Fixed it. However, it is still required by law. There are penalties. I believe I also read you can theoretically get a year in prison, if I recall.

I'll go start baking you a cake with a file in it.

Oh really? I never had to disclose any such data to the census people. There was one at our door. He just verified names and age of people living in the house. That's all.
Q: When will that unthank button be fixed? I thanked and then saw an edited comment that I don't agree with.  :mad:

Cubic Zirconia said:
Q: When will that unthank button be fixed? I thanked and then saw an edited comment that I don't agree with.  :mad:
If you click on the red asterisk by your name (just the asterisk, not your name), it will ask you if you want to be deleted from the Thank You list for that post.

irvinehomeowner said:
Cubic Zirconia said:
If you click on the red asterisk by your name (just the asterisk, not your name), it will ask you if you want to be deleted from the Thank You list for that post.

Not working.. it's giving an error.

SoCal said:
Is it just me or is there some tension between you guys, Trojan and Baby Irvine? Did something happen between you guys? I've noticed several comments back and forth. I've known you guys a long time now and this is not like you. But Baby Irvine, you also called Iho a monkey. So, maybe it's just some fun-spirited ribbing all around between you guys which I don't get.
Not that I'm aware of.  Panda and I have always had a lot of good conversations.  He always tells me that I should settled down and get married and have a family.  :)

USC - don't listen to panda. Marriage and kids is for chumps. Chase the big money!  Kids just slow you down.

USCTrojanCPA said:
SoCal said:
Not that I'm aware of.  Panda and I have always had a lot of good conversations.  He always tells me that I should settled down and get married and have a family.  :)

We all want you to do that- can't see you have twenty four hours in a day :)

USCTrojanCPA said:
SoCal said:
Baby Irvine said:
Graphix... now, that is a different story.

OMG meeee toooo.  :eek:
Me three. 

I don't blame you. He was not very nice to you. Or Baby Irvine. Or me. Or a lot of other people.
facepalm.gif

But now it's a happy place.  :) Such a relief.

USCTrojanCPA said:
He turned out to be a hater and thought that his crap didn't stink. 

OMG, exactly! I'm so glad you said that because I felt the same way but didn't know if it was just me. He seemed like a total puppy-kicker to me.

It sure would be fun to start a new thread about this and get it all out in the open.  :)

I always felt really sorry for Zovall having that ego-maniac as a moderator, running amok on his site way back when. He was on a total power trip!

Aww. *Sigh*. Good times.

I gave you that advice? I must of been crazy back then... Chasing down two wild 3 year old Pandas every day is extremely exhausting.

Here is my new advice to you... drop what you are doing... find yourself a nice girl friend in Irvine and chill in Hawaii for a month.  :)

USCTrojanCPA said:
SoCal said:

Baby Irvine said:
I gave you that advice? I must of been crazy back then... Chasing down two wild 3 year old Pandas every day is extremely exhausting.

Here is my new advice to you... drop what you are doing... find yourself a nice girl friend in Irvine and chill in Hawaii for a month.  :)

Oh sure, tell him to get her a nice little string bikini, sit back get some sun, have a few drinks with little umbrellas in them too.

Blamo!

ten months later, baby panda...

nosuchreality said:
Oh sure, tell him to get her a nice little string bikini, sit back get some sun, have a few drinks with little umbrellas in them too.

Blamo!

ten months later, baby pandaUSCTrojanCPA...
I think that's what you meant, unless...

Back