Thank you!

eyephone said:
Paris said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:
3CG is rarely used for 3 vehicles, it's 2 vehicles plus junk (or pool table or ping pong table or mahjong table).

The beauty of the 3CGW is the 3CGW driveway, so you can have one car on the driveway and not prevent the egress/ingress of the other 2 cars.

My garage will be filled with 3 cars, I can promise you that.  :D

No wife, no kids = 3 cars. Makes perfect sense! That would be my garage if I went back to my single days. All 2 door, minimum 500 horses each. I miss the days without the car seats sometimes...

It makes sense if you use he 3 car garage for cars. There are people that use their garage for storage.

I got car parts I gotta store...that's what cabinets and above the head storage is for.  ;)

I know man.. Pretty sad huh? The builder said that my lot of .36 acres was not big enough for a side entry 3 car garage.  In my subdivision, the lots with .45 acre and up have the 3CG. I am still dreaming of a 3CG like IHO :) I may need to make one more upgrade in my lifetime to a 4CG.

Trojan, here is your new Avitar. You have earned it. Remember TenMagnet from the old IHB days? :) He has blonde hair just like you. You are not just the ulimate bachelor of TalkIrvine, you are the ultimate bachelor of all of Orange County.

ten.jpg

ten.jpg

panda.jpg

This my old avitar before the baby pandas arrived lol.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Panda said:
Do you guys have unfinished basements? Here in Atlanta, we store all our junk in sections of our unfinished basement. The basement can easily add another 1000 sq ft to the house once it is finished.

I don't even have a 3CG in Johns Creek. Trojan... you are the man!

Really?  Even with all the larger lots?  That's really surprising that they don't build 3 car wide garage homes in the Atlanta area.

USCTrojanCPA said:
eyephone said:
Paris said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:
3CG is rarely used for 3 vehicles, it's 2 vehicles plus junk (or pool table or ping pong table or mahjong table).

The beauty of the 3CGW is the 3CGW driveway, so you can have one car on the driveway and not prevent the egress/ingress of the other 2 cars.

My garage will be filled with 3 cars, I can promise you that.  :D

No wife, no kids = 3 cars. Makes perfect sense! That would be my garage if I went back to my single days. All 2 door, minimum 500 horses each. I miss the days without the car seats sometimes...

It makes sense if you use he 3 car garage for cars. There are people that use their garage for storage.

I got car parts I gotta store...that's what cabinets and above the head storage is for.  ;)

I made a general statement for those people who use their garage as storage or as a playroom.

Panda said:
Trojan, here is your new Avitar. You have earned it. Remember TenMagnet from the old IHB days? :) He has blonde hair just like you. You are not just the ulimate bachelor of TalkIrvine, you are the ultimate bachelor of all of Orange County.
ten.jpg

Wait, TenMagnet is a real perosn and you actually met him?

I thought he was someone's alter ego or something and no one actually met him. 

Congrats USC!  When is the housewarming? 

Regarding 3CWG, my third car space started as a trusty space for a car but over time has devolved into storage.  Now the only time that third car garage door opens is when the kids want to pull out their bikes/skateboards/go cart/other wheeled items.

At least the other two car garage spaces still contain cars!

Back