Thank you!

usctrojancpa

This thread has been a long time coming so no time like the present.  Back in 2007 when I was a lurker on Irvine Housing Blog, I never thought that I would become a realtor helping so many of you but life has a way of making the unexpected happen sometimes.  I wanted to thank all of my past, current, and future clients for all of your business and referrals.  Some of you are regular posters like me, but most of you are lurkers who will never post on here.  I've always been a big believer of karma and going to battle for all of you being more than just a realtor so I'm grateful for all the positive things that have happened as a result of the good karma coming back my way.  It was because of all of you that have entrusted me with your real estate needs as well as providing me countless referrals over the years that put me in a financial position to be able to purchase unicorn dream home.  So from the bottom of my heart I wanted to say....THANK YOU!    :D

Also, a special scout out and thanks to Zovall for maintaining this great forum where we come to talk about all things Irvine and to Soylent Green Is People for all his hard work and diligence in helping getting my loan get approved because I have so much going on financial that most underwriter's heads would explode trying approve my loan.  haha  8)

irvinehomeowner said:
So in your West Irvine one, i always wanted to ask you but was there any noise issues with the toll road?

Nope, I don't hear the toll road at all...only portola a bit between 8-9:30am and 5-6:30pm during the week but not much when all the windows are closed.

Panda said:
Trojan, you bought a 3CG in Tustin Ranch? Nice!

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:
And welcome to the pride and luxury of 3CG ownership. :)

Thanks, I know that there's no going back now.  haha

Yeah, those were tough to find in Irvine so I went next door.  House has good bones and was very clean but needs a full remodel.  Hoping to move in by the end of June.

3 car garage is just heavenly. I'm happy with my 20x20 but damn, I could have so much more fun with a third one. If I can get the funds one day, just going to buy a warehouse unit, do a lift or two and use it as car storage plus man cave.

Trojan, You have some photos of your 3CG you can show us?

So I am assuming that the 3CG will be used like this:

Garage 1: Trojan's Blue M5 BMW
Garage 2: Trojan's Porsche Carrera
Garage 3: Trojan's Ninja Motorcycle

What about the wife and the kids? If you are still single, you are the ulimate Bachelor. Remember that TenMagnet guy from the original IHB? I am going to nominate you as the "TenMagnet" of Talk Irvine.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Panda said:
Trojan, you bought a 3CG in Tustin Ranch? Nice!

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:
And welcome to the pride and luxury of 3CG ownership. :)

Thanks, I know that there's no going back now.  haha

Yeah, those were tough to find in Irvine so I went next door.  House has good bones and was very clean but needs a full remodel.  Hoping to move in by the end of June.

3CG is rarely used for 3 vehicles, it's 2 vehicles plus junk (or pool table or ping pong table or mahjong table).

The beauty of the 3CGW is the 3CGW driveway, so you can have one car on the driveway and not prevent the egress/ingress of the other 2 cars.

Do you guys have unfinished basements? Here in Atlanta, we store all our junk in sections of our unfinished basement. The basement can easily add another 1000 sq ft to the house once it is finished.

I don't even have a 3CG in Johns Creek. Trojan... you are the man!

I think Richmond America is building a basement.  It seems really popular...like rooftop bbqs.  I wonder if more builders will start doing that..perhaps both.

irvinehomeowner said:
3CG is rarely used for 3 vehicles, it's 2 vehicles plus junk (or pool table or ping pong table or mahjong table).

The beauty of the 3CGW is the 3CGW driveway, so you can have one car on the driveway and not prevent the egress/ingress of the other 2 cars.

My garage will be filled with 3 cars, I can promise you that.  :D 

Panda said:
Do you guys have unfinished basements? Here in Atlanta, we store all our junk in sections of our unfinished basement. The basement can easily add another 1000 sq ft to the house once it is finished.

I don't even have a 3CG in Johns Creek. Trojan... you are the man!

Really?  Even with all the larger lots?  That's really surprising that they don't build 3 car wide garage homes in the Atlanta area.

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:

No wife, no kids = 3 cars. Makes perfect sense! That would be my garage if I went back to my single days. All 2 door, minimum 500 horses each. I miss the days without the car seats sometimes...

Paris said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:

No wife, no kids = 3 cars. Makes perfect sense! That would be my garage if I went back to my single days. All 2 door, minimum 500 horses each. I miss the days without the car seats sometimes...

It makes sense if you use he 3 car garage for cars. There are people that use their garage for storage.

Back