Technical difficulties?

<blockquote>You are the number one fight picker on the main blog and clearly looking to pick a fight here.</blockquote>

Are you serious?

How am I (clearly) looking to "pick a fight" on here? I said nothing. irvine_home_owner is the one who regularly initiates an exchange and then when I respond - I am labeled as starting it. Makes perfect sense. Good call, McDonalds.

[quote author="AZDavidPhx" date=1248743385]<blockquote>You are the number one fight picker on the main blog and clearly looking to pick a fight here.</blockquote>

Are you serious?

How am I (clearly) looking to "pick a fight" on here? I said nothing. irvine_home_owner is the one who regularly initiates an exchange and then when I respond - I am labeled as starting it. Makes perfect sense. Good call, McDonalds.</blockquote>

Sorry AZ, everyone around here is just terribly bored. AI, h_s teacher and trrenter just aren't getting the reactions they used to. Janet and a few others were chased away long ago. They're just trying to find someone else to disagree with it. Just go with it and have fun. It seems that everyone here actually enjoys your presence on the blog and in the forums.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1248671838]Hold... is this irony or hypocrisy I'm witnessing here?

Relax AZDave... you should be happy you get referenced in the forums... isn't that why you post so much in the main blog... to boost your Internet street cred?

"AyyyyZeeeeee-sayeeeeeeed!"

(Maybe I should ask my lawyer and/or psychologist if I have "serial killer" tendencies before I take the stand)</blockquote>

I could not care less about attention. I post out on the main blog where the real conversation is happening. All I see happening on the forums is a bunch of dumbass chatter and people playing grabass.

[quote author="AZDavidPhx" date=1248743385]<blockquote>You are the number one fight picker on the main blog and clearly looking to pick a fight here.</blockquote>

Are you serious?

How am I (clearly) looking to "pick a fight" on here? I said nothing. irvine_home_owner is the one who regularly initiates an exchange and then when I respond - I am labeled as starting it. Makes perfect sense. Good call, McDonalds.</blockquote>
So funny.

Dude... when you find that sense of humor that no_vas recommended, you should pick up some thicker skin too (I can loan you some). Can you point out where in this thread I was picking a fight or initiating an exchange?

Let me explain it to you slowly...

The reason I said there should be a Twitter feed is so that:

1. If IHB is down... we can find out why and maybe an ETA of when it's back up.

2. If there is some hot topic being discussed... we can be alerted of it.

In recent history, one of the more highly discussed topics were you accusing BK of being racist with an arguably racist picture. I could have easily chosen something else like:

a. BK vs IHO in art vs. technology war

b. Graph disspelling the FCB Theory for the 100th time

c. No_Vas and the price of milk

d. Janet and her uncoventional comp pricing

e. Benchmark pricing of TIC

f. Rental pricing of a vacation home in Fullerton (!)

g. tenmagnet hitting on every female poster

h. OC vs. LA

... and the list goes on. I just happened to choose yours because I was involved in it and most posters (and bloggers) knew about it. Does that make sense now? Or are you still confused?

As for not wanting to pick fights, let's see who started what by pointing out your oh-so-non-confrontational words:

"get over your obsession with me"

"real life psychological problems"

"your fixation is a little on the serial killer side"

"you are still retarded"

"a bunch of dumbass chatter and people playing grabass"

Man... I didn't know you were so sensitive... I'll try to refrain from mentioning your name in future posts so I don't hurt your feelings. Sheesh.

[quote author="AZDavidPhx" date=1248743894][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1248671838]Hold... is this irony or hypocrisy I'm witnessing here?

Relax AZDave... you should be happy you get referenced in the forums... isn't that why you post so much in the main blog... to boost your Internet street cred?

(Maybe I should ask my lawyer and/or psychologist if I have "serial killer" tendencies before I take the stand)</blockquote>

I could not care less about attention. I post out on the main blog where the real conversation is happening. All I see happening on the forums is a bunch of dumbass chatter and people playing grabass.</blockquote>

I wish instead of "thanking" on comments we could grabass.

[quote author="AZDavidPhx" date=1248743894]All I see happening on the forums is a bunch of dumbass chatter and people playing grabass.</blockquote>

Do I detect sarcasm or hypocrisy (re: your earlier McDonalds comments)?

Forget it. Go troll yourself you race bating, drama queen, signal to noise raising, piece of ****.

[quote author="AZDavidPhx" date=1248743894][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1248671838]Hold... is this irony or hypocrisy I'm witnessing here?

I could not care less about attention. I post out on the main blog where the real conversation is happening. All I see happening on the forums is a bunch of dumbass chatter and people playing grabass.</blockquote>

http://cornerstork.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/crying_baby.jpg

No further response by the KarateDave? And now you know why I was interested in meeting this AZDave guy at the last IHB meetup.

I hate it when people act tough on the Internet and when challenged they just disappear.

AZDave overreacted to my comment, everyone jumped on him, he got irritated and doesn't have enough courage to come back and either admit his fault or further defend himself.

He's done this twice now.

If he does come back I would like him to answer this question:

<strong>If this forum is so full of chatter, how is it he is able to find my few posts that reference him and he responds to them?</strong>

Either someone is a) notifying him of my posts or b) he is the one obsessed with me. Curious.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1248834264]

<strong>If this forum is so full of chatter, how is it he is able to find my few posts that reference him and he responds to them?</strong>

</blockquote>

I have wondered this as well. How does he know his screen name is mentioned in some buried post in here somewhere?

Just 'cause:

[quote author="tmare" date=1248743687]

Sorry AZ, everyone around here is just terribly bored.

</blockquote>

http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/song-chart-memes-graph-boredom.jpg

Back