Technical difficulties?

Anyone else willing to admit IHB withdraw? My wife was so happy the site was down... we finally had a decent night without interruptions, except for the baby of course... I was really starting to worry there.. it was like the closest thing to losing a cell phone with all your phone numbers or forgetting where you lived...

wow, just realize how much the IHB is a huge part of my day... this is crazy but I wouldn't know how to get in touch with like 4-5 people without the IHB... maybe we should have backup or something... hum...

[quote author="roundcorners" date=1248324969]maybe we should have backup or something... hum...</blockquote>

We do. Facebook.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1248325469][quote author="roundcorners" date=1248324969]maybe we should have backup or something... hum...</blockquote>

We do. Facebook.</blockquote>

how many of you went automatically to facebook, when the IHB was down? I resisted this long without a FB account, I don't think I'll open one despite the constant requests... just another thing to suck my time away... I remember the Friendster days,, probably never do that again...

I usually share with my wife what I've read on IHB. This morning I was totally quiet b/c there was nothing to talk about. Hahaha!

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1248325469][quote author="roundcorners" date=1248324969]maybe we should have backup or something... hum...</blockquote>

How to get on the IHB facebook?

[quote author="reason" date=1248327339]I usually share with my wife what I've read on IHB. This morning I was totally quiet b/c there was nothing to talk about. Hahaha!</blockquote>

Haha! It's the opposite over here. I always want to talk to Mr. SoCal about real estate and he prefers I come over here and talk to you all. haha. If the conversation isn't about Star Trek or computers, then there's really nothing he wants to discuss. :)

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1248327940][quote author="reason" date=1248327339]I usually share with my wife what I've read on IHB. This morning I was totally quiet b/c there was nothing to talk about. Hahaha!</blockquote>

Haha! It's the opposite over here. I always want to talk to Mr. SoCal about real estate and he prefers I come over here and talk to you all. haha. If the conversation isn't about Star Trek or computers, then there's really nothing he wants to discuss. :)</blockquote>

What's getting to me now is whenever I talk to my wife about anything. I can tell she's thinking, "Did you read this on the IHB?"...arghh

IHB was out for a day and I am seeing a record number of members signed in the forum. The same effect when applying to buying a new home after several years of suspension could generate a buying frenzy?

[quote author="reason" date=1248328131]

What's getting to me now is whenever I talk to my wife about anything. I can tell she's thinking, "Did you read this on the IHB?"...arghh</blockquote>
Mine straight out asks me.

[quote author="irvine123" date=1248327433][quote author="SoCal78" date=1248325469][quote author="roundcorners" date=1248324969]maybe we should have backup or something... hum...</blockquote>

How to get on the IHB facebook?</blockquote>

Did the IHB group in facebook get deleted.. I thought it was ihb on fb, but i can no longer find it.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1248328240]IHB was out for a day and I am seeing a record number of members signed in the forum. The same effect when applying to buying a new home after several years of suspension could generate a buying frenzy?</blockquote>

Hey, Bk. Whenever I talk about your various postings to my wife. I refer to you as the "old guy" on IHB. I hope u don't mind. =)

Thanks for all your contributions. (just in case, IHB is down permanently). =)

[quote author="PANDA" date=1248328668]

Did the IHB group in facebook get deleted.. I thought it was ihb on fb, but i can no longer find it.</blockquote>

I just tested it and it seems to be up and running. Since this is not a private group by invitation only, I don't think anyone who is currently on it would mind if I went ahead and posted the link. Try <a href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=77767521264&ref=ts">this</a>.

[quote author="reason" date=1248328674][quote author="bkshopr" date=1248328240]IHB was out for a day and I am seeing a record number of members signed in the forum. The same effect when applying to buying a new home after several years of suspension could generate a buying frenzy?</blockquote>

Hey, Bk. Whenever I talk about your various postings to my wife. I refer to you as the "old guy" on IHB. I hope u don't mind. =)

Thanks for all your contributions. (just in case, IHB is down permanently). =)</blockquote>

I may be old but I am young at heart.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1248327940][quote author="reason" date=1248327339]I usually share with my wife what I've read on IHB. This morning I was totally quiet b/c there was nothing to talk about. Hahaha!</blockquote>

Haha! It's the opposite over here. I always want to talk to Mr. SoCal about real estate and he prefers I come over here and talk to you all. haha. If the conversation isn't about Star Trek or computers, then there's really nothing he wants to discuss. :)</blockquote>

My wife is addicted to www.missycoupons.com (blog of women who are crazy about coupons and store discounts) and I am addicted to www.irvinehousingblog.com (blog of men and women who are obsessed with (BIG Irvine homes on BIG butts, opps.. I meant to say lots) We like to share what we saw in our prospective blogs.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1248329452][quote author="PANDA" date=1248328668]

Did the IHB group in facebook get deleted.. I thought it was ihb on fb, but i can no longer find it.</blockquote>

I just tested it and it seems to be up and running. Since this is not a private group by invitation only, I don't think anyone who is currently on it would mind if I went ahead and posted the link. Try <a href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=77767521264&ref=ts">this</a>.</blockquote>

Socal the link is not working for me. Do you what the "group name" I can search for IHB?

Thanks.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1248329556][quote author="reason" date=1248328674][quote author="bkshopr" date=1248328240]IHB was out for a day and I am seeing a record number of members signed in the forum. The same effect when applying to buying a new home after several years of suspension could generate a buying frenzy?</blockquote>

Thanks for all your contributions. (just in case, IHB is down permanently). =)</blockquote>

I may be old but I am young at heart.</blockquote>

I know what you mean. And the word "old" is actually equated to wisdom and respect.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1248331107]

Socal the link is not working for me. Do you what the "group name" I can search for IHB?

Thanks.</blockquote>

Panda, it's the group you started, <a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewthread/2975/P25/#93275">remember</a>? "IHB on FB"

Back