Stadium Lofts

[quote author="bltserv" date=1251373967][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1251369656][quote author="bltserv" date=1251369053][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1251357626][quote author="bltserv" date=1251349280]Dont forget the 2 strip clubs are closer than the nearest supermarket.

This alone should be the reason to purchase NOW.</blockquote>

Two?

Fritz and what else?

I got a whale of a story from one of my customers about Fritz...</blockquote>

The All Nude Sahara Theatre and Juice Bar. Behind the El Torito. State College and Ball Road.

Just a short walk from the "Lofts" up to Ball from Katella.

And Fritz is called "Fritz Thats Too". I too have some great memories from this place over the years.

Just not enough strip clubs around Quail Hill. Darn.</blockquote>
Capital Creme is a short jump, hop, and skip from QH. ;)</blockquote>

Captain Creams has seen its best days long long ago. Its a bad smelly dive these days. Old Long lease and poor talent.

Better to just hang at Peppinos and check out the talent when it drifts across the lot for a drink.

Fritz on the other hand is not bad for taking a client to a decent OC strip club.</blockquote>
Ahhh, I've never been to Fritz (or any strip club in years). Maybe we can meet up over there so I can run a few ideas by you and get your input on my little venture.

[quote author="bltserv" date=1251369053]

The All Nude Sahara Theatre and Juice Bar. Behind the El Torito. State College and Ball Road.</blockquote>

Bro, c'mon. That's a long ass way from Fritz and a double long ass way from the Stadium Lofts. It might be closer than the nearest grocery, but that's a strech to say it's 'close'.

I can't believe I did this, but according to Yahoo maps it's about 0.5 miles from Stadium Lofts to Fritz That's Too, and only about 0.75 miles from Stadium Lofts to Sahara Theater. It might just seem longer to the Sahara because the block lengths on that street are so long, and the industrial buildings along State College are so big.

There's the Sahara Theater at the intersection of Ball and State College, and then there's the Flamingo Theater a few blocks down Ball Road from State College going towards Disneyland.

I think the closest supermarket is the Ralphs in downtown Anaheim, which looks to be about 2.5 miles away taking major surface streets.

Funny Story: A few years ago I was spending the afternoon with my 63 year old mother, and we were running an errand in Lake Forest. She saw the sign for Captain Creams across the parking lot and asked me if I would go get some frozen yogurt for her. I told her what they actually sold there, and she laughed for the rest of the day.

I was recently in the adult store adjacent to the Sahara to buy nice, embarrassing stuff for my sister's bachelorette party.

I was amused that an older Asian couple were running the place. Nothing like watching an elderly Asian lady putting price tags on dildos.

Walking distance to strip clubs is a real selling point! If you get too soused to drive you can just walk home. They should put that benefit on the sales literature. It's a great market to sell real estate to as well; anybody who gets soused at a strip club is either very rich or very loose with their money - good features for a real estate client!

Back