So when do you change your hairstyle?

FARMMMMMIE said:
I agree that it does have the body and can hold style but having to cut my hair once a week is a pain. 

Would it help to go a little bit longer in the length? I'm a little bit familiar with this issue because Mr. SoCal (an Italian Stallion) has coarse, dark hair and he, too, has the same problem with it sticking up especially if it's too short. It's usually remedied by adjusting the length. When I first met him, he used to go to some three buck barber in Fullerton who apparently only gave every single guy the exact same cut with clippers in 5 minutes flat. I think it was about a 2 on the sides and maybe a 3 set to high up top. Mr. SoCal looked like a straight up Q-tip. Each hair was completely standing on end, 360 degrees around. It looked like he was struck by lightning. I don't know what he was thinking. I guess he didn't own a mirror. I dragged him to a new place where they use these weird things called scissors. Huge improvement.

Asian guys have that jet black hair which is a great color. Unfortunately, if it's too short, on most guys you see a lot of scalp which can sometimes detract from the color (depending on the style.) Imo, they should highlight their best features by showing off the color. But that's just my opinion (from a person with the complete opposite hair.)

irvinehomeowner said:
SoCal said:
Coarse hair may be difficult to tame but at least it has body and can hold a style.
Like these kind of styles?

bombhead_monsters_hair_works_08218.jpg

korean+afro.jpg

Jap-hair-1.jpg

Pic 1:  I'll probably get fired
Pic 2:  I can't wear hats at work
Pic 3:  Too feminine

FARMMMMMIE said:
You can't get your success perm until I see your giant ass in a green miata. 

Been surfing TI for fifteen minutes and finally found something that I get :p
Anyone watching FOB, other than Farmmmmmmmmmmmmie (what's the M-obsession?)

Back