So when do you change your hairstyle?

ps99472

Been getting the same cut since college.  The no frills Kim Jong Un but much much shorter on top and a smoother fade.  Debating whether to change it up a little.  But my gigantic noggin doesn't fit well with too much hair.  And my greys/whites are popping up so it kinda looks weird with my current haircut.. hmmm... maybe a success perm?

Mohawk.

Or go the young Christian style:

Easy-hairstyles-for-men.jpg

Matched with long beard and plaid shirt.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:
No go, my hair will never stay down with that cut
That's what Tres Flores is for.

Lotion will give u the wet tres Flores look without having an oil spill on your head

You can also try leave in conditioner.  But I vote success perm!  Get your wife to do matching!

Let's be honest... have any of the guys on TI had a perm?

I'll confess... I had one when I was a kid... why my parents thought to do that to their young son is beyond me.

FARMMMMMIE said:
Homie has some VOLK CE28's too... the miata is all stance'd out.... lol

Was going to see if anyone here could name those.

Looks like they've been rebarreled 

stance nation?  :eek: ??? :puke:

irvinehomeowner said:
Let's be honest... have any of the guys on TI had a perm?

I'll confess... I had one when I was a kid... why my parents thought to do that to their young son is beyond me.

OmG. This post is worthless without pics!

FARMMMMMIE said:
Really sucks having coarse asian hair... Atleats my son will have silky hair like his mom  ;)

Really, it sucks? Imo, Asian guys' best feature is actually their hair. True, some guys don't really "do enough" with it or even appear to have any clue where to start. And some completely botch it. (True of most men, not just Asian hair.  :p ) But I think it has the best potential for cool haircuts. The building blocks are there. Coarse hair may be difficult to tame but at least it has body and can hold a style.

SoCal said:
FARMMMMMIE said:
Really sucks having coarse asian hair... Atleats my son will have silky hair like his mom  ;)

Really, it sucks? Imo, Asian guys' best feature is actually their hair. True, some guys don't really "do enough" with it or even appear to have any clue where to start. And some completely botch it. (True of most men, not just Asian hair.  :p ) But I think it has the best potential for cool haircuts. The building blocks are there. Coarse hair may be difficult to tame but at least it has body and can hold a style.

I agree that it does have the body and can hold style but having to cut my hair once a week is a pain. 

Back