So, what have you all been up to since April?

For me, see Graph's post but add that I survived Bridezilla's wedding and was also recently in DC for business. Nothing else has changed.

I have nothing but good things to say about Trooper. She assisted with an unpleasant personal situation of mine and I will forever be grateful.

Congrats, Trooper on the DC trip. What is the latest in the fight? What is the most effective way for those of us who are technically on the outside to support you? I've received several different e-mails and petitions but I'm really not sure where the big guns are in this. I'd appreciate some insight. I've recently lost touch with a few friends because our kids are now at separate schools and I feel a little disconnected to the news.

[quote author="peteruk"]Hey Troop!! Nice to "see" you again! I have had a pretty busy second half of the year with Dr's visits, PT...more visits, CT Scans etc etc. I almost killed myself in a Bike accident...
The good side is I got to meet more IHB'ers in real life, they were absolutely awesome and helped us immensely. I didn't really do anything else or go anywhere because all our plans were set for the second half of the year...I was laying flat on my back staring up at the ceiling in Hospital on July 4th just to give you an idea...

So how are YOU???[/quote]

Wow, are you alright?

[quote author="winex"]
[quote author="peteruk"]Hey Troop!! Nice to "see" you again! I have had a pretty busy second half of the year with Dr's visits, PT...more visits, CT Scans etc etc. I almost killed myself in a Bike accident...
The good side is I got to meet more IHB'ers in real life, they were absolutely awesome and helped us immensely. I didn't really do anything else or go anywhere because all our plans were set for the second half of the year...I was laying flat on my back staring up at the ceiling in Hospital on July 4th just to give you an idea...

So how are YOU???[/quote]

Wow, are you alright?[/quote]

Good to see you here winex. Glad you came back at the right time.

I'm too lazy to search for the thread on IHB, but Petah was in a horrible bike accident, and it didn't involve a car. Luckily the wanker is healing well, and still has his bloody (no pun intended) personality.

Thanks Graphrix.

Peter, I wish I could have done something to help you, but life has dealt me some interesting turns as well. (Certainly nothing tragic, and ultimately the changes since March have been quite positive for me) Though it is far from a timely response, I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Though I never met you in person, your personality and human qualities stand out even over the internet.

[quote author="winex"]Thanks Graphrix.

Peter, I wish I could have done something to help you, but life has dealt me some interesting turns as well. (Certainly nothing tragic, and ultimately the changes since March have been quite positive for me) Though it is far from a timely response, I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Though I never met you in person, your personality and human qualities stand out even over the internet.[/quote]

Thank You for the kind words winex!!

I'm doing much better now and will be eternaly grateful for all the help my Friends on IHB who are now here gave us.

Welcome to TI, I love reading your Posts, you're a huge asset to the Community!!

Hi Troop. Missed you on the LB thread. I still am reanting on the Island but closely watching a few new listings there. No rush, waited this long I suppose a bit more time wont' hurt. Other than that, things have been great in the LBC. Glad to see you back in the game here.

Hey Troopie - thought you went to France and never came back! Ummm, why are you back? France is pretty nice, no?

Hey Troop!

I'm still working too much, going for my Phd in engineering and dancing. Went and visited a few places this year for dance competitions (Blackpool! England for the World Champs).

I did manage to purchase another small quad out in the Phoenix Area and am currently working a few deals out in Charleston SC (HUGE Boeing plant going in there).

Now the downs.. well, the IRS has recently taken too much interest in me. Douches!

-bix

Back