Snowflakes

qwerty said:
Was the Taco Bell chihuahua considered racist? I don?t remember. I was fan of it personally and did not find it offensive. But I am not PC and generally aren?t offended by most things. Except being told to wear a mask :)

I do believe in a meritocracy and don?t believe things should be equally representative of races in America. X% of America is race A and therefore X% of CEOs should be Race A.

Where was the outcry for the Asian population in the US when they were being called names and getting assaulted because of covid? Where is the outcry to support Asians that aren?t allowed into the best schools because there are already too many Asians? That seems pretty racist.

Where is the movement to increase the number of Hispanic CEOs in business? Hispanics are about 18% of the US population? Yet make up only 4.3% of executives compared to 3.2% for black and 5.9% for Asians, the rest are white. 

With that said, I do think black people get the short the end of the stick because of various stereotypes and/or racism. I?m hopeful one day black people get a fair shake, but I?m hopeful everyone gets a fair shake.

I too wish for a society that treats all races the same.

The entire country should be like the NBA: talent and hard work wins the day, no race quotas.

I'm reading the most recent post by Happiness, by the way a terrific name, and I note the nonsense immediately above his post, viz.,

With that said, I do think black people get the short the end of the stick because of various stereotypes and/or racism. I?m hopeful one day black people get a fair shake, but I?m hopeful everyone gets a fair shake. - qwerty

Speaking for himself.  I doubt that three people posting here practice racism or stereotyping as he intimates.  It's NOT stereotyping to recognize that black Americans:
1.  Represent a disproportionately large number of prison inmates due to the felonies they commit, which are in no small part due to
2.  The excusing and patronizing they have gotten from the quertys and other Leftists throughout the United States.
3.  Any effort by a black American to study and work hard gets them smacked down for "acting white."  THAT is racism, but we're not the ones practicing it.
4.  Too many black men who don't go to prison don't marry the hundreds of thousands of black women they get pregnant.
5. Too many black men who don't go to prison don't support their own children and bring them up in a loving home with a mother and a father.  This dysfunction is THE cause of their problems more than any other, and Democrats deny it relentlessly, playing politics with millions of lives.

The hatefulness qwerty practiced months ago in his remarks to me is a festering sore that won't go away.

I oppose censorship (voluntary or involuntary), book burnings, banning movies, reeducation, or any other infringement of free thought.

Slide047.JPG

Voltaire was and will always be right, Liberals are wrong.

However, I do believe that there is one movie that SHOULD be banned because it is way too racist even for me: The Phantom Menace

jar-jar.jpg

This has gone from harmless fun to serious cultural destruction. As always they have overstepped their bounds.

Shaun King says Jesus images 'a form of white supremacy' that must go: 'They should all come down'

Shaun King said Monday it?s time for anything resembling ?white Jesus? to be expunged from the public square.

The staunch Black Lives Matter activist made the comments as online activists continued to debate which statues and monuments were culturally unacceptable in 2020.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/22/shaun-king-says-jesus-images-a-form-of-white-supre/

Awww c?mon...Steve Ray Vaughn?  That?s a Stretch, even for snowflakes!!

What The HELL Does A Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue Have To Do With Your Protests?

How else do you explain Stevie Ray Vaughn being swept up in the attack? Was he a slave-owner? A Confederate General?

No. He was a damn fine blues guitarist who died all the way back in 1990. Somehow, he was swept up in this madness.
[url]https://clashdaily.com/2020/06/what-the-hell-does-a-stevie-ray-vaughn-statue-have-to-do-with-your-protests/[/url]

Kings said:
morekaos said:
This should be a nice test to see if Snowflakes are equal in their outrage when one of their own is under the racist bus.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam admits he posed in yearbook photo showing men in blackface, Klan robe

https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/virginia-gov-ralph-northam-s-yearbook-page-shows-men-in/article_c29e0f55-6284-5bde-8d93-8804ad507d5d.html

i can't keep up, is blackface racist or is it not??

FNla3iv.jpg

jimmy-kimmel-black-face-678x381.jpg

4C8FBA1000000578-0-image-a-4_1527087233809.jpg

The mob finally comes for Kimmel...snowflakes love eating other snowflakes...

Comedian Jimmy Kimmel FLEES Los Angeles for a secret location to avoid race row after blackface skits and audio of him using the n-word to impersonate Snoop Dogg resurfaced
Kimmel is under fire for using the n-word repeatedly while immitating rapper Snoop Dogg in newly unearthed audio from 1996
He can be heard rapping: 'Me and my n****r down in the LBC, we'll smoke that motherf****r Christmas tree'
The track repeats the racial slur several times. In another skit her impersonated Oprah Winfrey
On Tuesday, Kimmel finally apologized in a video message in which the skits were described as 'embarrassing'
Kimmel previously resisted pressure to apologize for his own skits but had took himself off air for the summer
He and his family are currently holed up in a luxury location outside of LA, which Kimmel claimed had been planned long before the race storm broke
However, DailyMail.com can reveal that Kimmel has been under pressure to apologize for his blackface past for more than a year
Singer Nick Cannon repeatedly calling the comedian out on social media from February 2019 and inviting him to talk

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8453167/Disgraced-comedian-Jimmy-Kimmel-FLEES-Los-Angeles-secret-location-avoid-race-row.html

Where does America?s impression of Black people originate? From the entertainment industry and the media of course. Who runs the entertainment industry and and the media? Still have any doubts Liberals are the biggest racists?

morekaos said:
Kings said:
morekaos said:
This should be a nice test to see if Snowflakes are equal in their outrage when one of their own is under the racist bus.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam admits he posed in yearbook photo showing men in blackface, Klan robe

https://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/virginia-gov-ralph-northam-s-yearbook-page-shows-men-in/article_c29e0f55-6284-5bde-8d93-8804ad507d5d.html

i can't keep up, is blackface racist or is it not??

FNla3iv.jpg

jimmy-kimmel-black-face-678x381.jpg

4C8FBA1000000578-0-image-a-4_1527087233809.jpg

The mob finally comes for Kimmel...snowflakes love eating other snowflakes...

Comedian Jimmy Kimmel FLEES Los Angeles for a secret location to avoid race row after blackface skits and audio of him using the n-word to impersonate Snoop Dogg resurfaced
Kimmel is under fire for using the n-word repeatedly while immitating rapper Snoop Dogg in newly unearthed audio from 1996
He can be heard rapping: 'Me and my n****r down in the LBC, we'll smoke that motherf****r Christmas tree'
The track repeats the racial slur several times. In another skit her impersonated Oprah Winfrey
On Tuesday, Kimmel finally apologized in a video message in which the skits were described as 'embarrassing'
Kimmel previously resisted pressure to apologize for his own skits but had took himself off air for the summer
He and his family are currently holed up in a luxury location outside of LA, which Kimmel claimed had been planned long before the race storm broke
However, DailyMail.com can reveal that Kimmel has been under pressure to apologize for his blackface past for more than a year
Singer Nick Cannon repeatedly calling the comedian out on social media from February 2019 and inviting him to talk

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8453167/Disgraced-comedian-Jimmy-Kimmel-FLEES-Los-Angeles-secret-location-avoid-race-row.html

Hundreds of blacks owned slaves, black and white.  That wasn't racist, was it?  One thousand blacks signed up in Louisiana to fight the Union Army.  Were they all racists?

Chris Rock stood  up on stage in Hollywood and clucked, "In my newest movie, I get to kill all the whites!  How cool is that."

Just curious.  Was that racist?  I notified Verizon of Rock's incredible remark and he was quickly dropped as their advertising spokesman.

The SJW snowflake crowd must have run out of targets to hate and be afraid of...now they attack Ghandi? Ghandi, is that even possible to be so woke and blinded and uneducated that they really could eat their own and not even know it?

Gandhi statue under fire at Fresno State
Officials at California State University-Fresno are facing increasing pressure to remove a statue on campus depicting the late Indian freedom leader Mahatma Gandhi.

?How will the historian teach and explain that Gandhi was uncharitable in his attitude towards the Black race and see that we are glorifying him by erecting a statue on our campus?? asks a Change.orgpetition, which is nearing 5,000 signatures.
[url]https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/1/gandhi-statue-under-fire-at-fresno-state/[/url]

Never ending pettiness...Snowflakes always deliver...

Man who presented his girlfriend with a promise ring engraved with his first name 'until he can give her his last name' is branded 'possessive and childish'
A woman from Queensland shared snap of a promise ring bearing groom's name
Shared it on the Facebook group That's It,  I'm Ring Shame, where was blasted
Groom said ring was placeholder until girlfriend could take his last name 
Women said the boyfriend wanted to 'brand' his girlfriend like cattle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8501535/Internet-blasts-promise-ring-engraved-boyfriends-women-compare-branding-cattle.html

are these things ever real? some people are just starved for attention.

Texas A&M police say student who reported racist notes placed them there himself

In a report released to KBTX on Thursday, police at Texas A&M University said a student who reported finding racist notes on his car?s windshield last month may have placed the papers there himself. However, the 21-year-old at the center of the case strongly denies those claims.

Isaih Martin, a senior at A&M, called police on the afternoon of Wednesday, June 24, to report finding three handwritten notes on his car that said ?All lives matter? and ?You don?t belong here.? The third note contained the N-word.

According to the report, Martin parked his car at his apartment complex on George Bush Drive just after 11:00 a.m. and walked into a nearby apartment. Roughly 90 minutes later Martin returned to his car where he claims he then found the papers.

Police said in their report there was no nearby camera to clearly show what happened, but there was surveillance video from a nearby pool camera that showed a couple of people walking near Martin?s car during that time frame, but they were only near the car for a few seconds each.

Around 12:55 p.m., Martin is seen on video walking back to his car.

Police wrote in their report, ?Martin immediately walks to the passenger side of his vehicle, but does not open any doors. Martin is seen toward the front of his vehicle. A brief white speck is seen from about mid-torso of Martin moving toward his vehicle. Another white speck is seen near his chest area. Martin is then seen stepping back and onto the sidewalk in front of his vehicle, most likely taking photos and videos. He then approaches his vehicle again on the passenger side and remains there for a few moments. He is then seen walking around the front of his vehicle. Martin then enters the driver`s door and drives away a few moments later. The total time spent at his vehicle is 1 minute, 15 seconds.?

Police said in the report it was ?difficult to distinguish any characteristics of the suspect in the video? but ?based on video evidence, no other person had enough time to place the messages on Martin`s car other than himself.?

The report goes on to say, ?the other individuals that walked past Martin`s vehicle were not hidden for more than 5 seconds, and would have had to reach over the hood to place the notes.?

?He was the only person with enough time to place the notes on his car,? said police.

https://www.kbtx.com/2020/07/10/texas-am-police-say-student-who-reported-racist-notes-placed-them-there-himself/

No....

Oregon politician, 29, who claimed he received anonymous racist and homophobic letter sparking a police investigation, confesses he wrote it HIMSELF and says stunt 'spiraled out of control'
Jonathan Lopez, 29, penned a racist, hate-filled rant to himself and claimed it was sent anonymously, Oregon police said Monday
He reported the letter to Hermiston police on June 23
It said he was not welcome in the area and that they 'kill' people like him
It was signed 'Sincerely, America'
In the course of the investigation, Lopez admitted he wrote the letter himself
The case has been referred to the Umatilla County District Attorney's office
Lopez recently ran for the Board of County Commissioners and said he had served with the U.S. Coast Guard
Police also believe this to be false and have reported it to the district attorney

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8503491/Oregon-politician-confesses-penning-racist-letter-says-spiraled-control.html

Back