Shouldn't the Tustin Legacy topics be in the OC forum rather than Irvine?

@movingup - I am to TI what Mexicans are to California. If we stopped showing the whole thing would stop functioning :)

its better to keep the tustin topics in the OC forum because all these tustin properties are taking up space on the threads and they are not relevant to irvine properties

qwerty said:
Eclipxe - I lived in irvine for five years before moving to Tustin legacy. When I moved, one of my conditions to continue my TI membership was that anything Tustin related could be posted in the irvine forums. Hope this helps.

no worry qwerty, if <you know what> continue, i am consider move to tustin legacy w/ you.

however, go to your city council and DEMAND for a better school district. 

yaliu07 said:
qwerty said:
Eclipxe - I lived in irvine for five years before moving to Tustin legacy. When I moved, one of my conditions to continue my TI membership was that anything Tustin related could be posted in the irvine forums. Hope this helps.

no worry qwerty, if <you know what> continue, i am consider move to tustin legacy w/ you.

I would say it's not the city council. It's TUSD that are making the calls regarding the school situation. I'm not sure if you aware that the city of Tustin sued TUSD. Some crazy stuff.

yaliu07 said:
qwerty said:

Maybe when Yaliu and many Irvinese moves here, they can starts a petition to secede this area from City of Tustin and let City of Irvine to annex this area. 

This will solve the Tustin Legacy is not Irvine issue, but we probably have to change the name from Tustin Legacy to Qwerty Legacy, Yaliu Legacy or something else. :)

qwerty said:
@movingup - I am to TI what Mexicans are to California. If we stopped showing the whole thing would stop functioning :)

You should do "A Day Without a Mexican" on TalkIrvine and see what happens.

It's in the Irvine section because whoever posts it there wants to mislead people into thinking it is there. Just like Caitlin (Jenner?) or whoever moved into Hidden Canyon, or didn't. This board has been taken over by shills. There were always some, but now it's ridiculous. I was told over 5 years ago by a salesperson that part of their job is monitoring search results and especially forums regarding feedback/info on their developments. I can only imagine what it's like nowadays.

I still read at times but the shills hiding out so they can market without becoming a site supporter is bogus and makes the forum far less enjoyable. If every shill would just say that they are one from the start and support TI, it wouldn't mean they couldn't accomplish their objective of marketing their product. They could offer information, specs, photos and insight that few have. They could be knowledgeable about their projects and answer questions.

It's not good for the forum. It's hard to say what the owner should do or even could do. But it isn't good for the real users.

lnc said:
yaliu07 said:
qwerty said:

Maybe when Yaliu and many Irvinese moves here, they can starts a petition to secede this area from City of Tustin and let City of Irvine to annex this area. 

This will solve the Tustin Legacy is not Irvine issue, but we probably have to change the name from Tustin Legacy to Qwerty Legacy, Yaliu Legacy or something else. :)

when I and other Irvine residents move there, me and qwerty will start our OWN website.  our url will behttp://www.talktustin.com.

we will create an account for tustinhomeowner and gave to irvinehomeowner.
we will create an account for tustincommuter and gave to irvinecommuter

and if you public say "i love kobe" in our website.  we will give you one FREE advertisement on our front page.

yaliu07 said:
lnc said:
yaliu07 said:
qwerty said:

when I and other Irvine residents move there, me and qwerty will start our OWN website.  our url will behttp://www.talktustin.com.

and if you public say "i love kobe" in our website.  we will give you one FREE advertisement on our front page.

I love kobe for Kobe buffet?

eyephone said:
yaliu07 said:
lnc said:
yaliu07 said:
qwerty said:

I love kobe for Kobe buffet?

that counts.  after i move to tustin and launched our website, you will give ONE MONTH FREE advertisement.

yaliu07 said:

There used to be a "talk Tustin", it was called OCReader.

irvinehomeowner said:
"tustinhomeowner"?

Is that the same as "ghettohomeowner"?

#shotsfired

i feel like im being cyber-bullied :-(

one day im going to show up at a basketball court and give you an elbow and and as your on the ground i will put my calf in front of your face. revenge is a dish best served cold :)

I'm pretty sure that even your fit self will have a hard time knocking down my very heavy body... remember, I'm the Blob, it will take more than an elbow and some very large calves to move me.

blob_suit2-300x168.jpg

#NothingMovesTheBlob

Back