Shops for Roosevelt/Sand Canyon

aquabliss said:
Where is this center going exactly?  I see construction on the corner of Sand Canyon and Roosevelt but it looks like apartments or condos.

The retail center is proposed to be north of Roosevelt and south of Trabuco on the east side of Sand Canyon (where the block wall along Sand Canyon hasn't been built).

SubSolar said:
Any list of shops yet going here? I've heard rumors of 24 Hour Fitness and Whole Foods.

ugh really?  I just switched from 24 hour fitness to LA fitness. 

jmoney74 said:
SubSolar said:
Any list of shops yet going here? I've heard rumors of 24 Hour Fitness and Whole Foods.

Haha, me too. I will switch back though. I don't like the LA Fitness at Woodbury Center. The one at my old apartment on Barranca is much better.

Whole foods. Really?  That would be amazing but they're already doing a store by the spectrum. Not sure irvine/Tustin can support 3 whole foods.

jmoney74 said:
SubSolar said:

We dont need LA/24 fitness center.  BBQ this weekend?  me, you and aquabliss..

bones said:
Whole foods. Really?  That would be amazing but they're already doing a store by the spectrum. Not sure irvine/Tustin can support 3 whole foods.

Don't think there's enough people that want to buy overpriced organic food?

SubSolar said:
bones said:

Also are there enough people to buy their overpriced to go food?  Put small amount of food in.. ring up... $15.  ugh. 

SubSolar said:
bones said:

If TI is any indication of the irvine market, then I'm going to guess no :)

Back