• New forum software - please post issues in this thread

Serrano Summit | Lake Forest

Mety

Well-known member
BR amenities are actually better than Irvine's. Their pools and clubhouses are exceptional. Irvine ones are just OK to be honest. Woodbury one seemed a little bit better than surrounding ones, but not even close to BR's. I still would live in Irvine. ;D
 

aquabliss

Well-known member
irvinehomeowner said:
aquabliss said:
Odd, right in the middle of a business/corporate area

Wasn't Baker Ranch the same thing?

Yes and no, but Baker Ranch is huge enough (10+ neighborhoods) that it feels like it's own community even though it's next to corporate offices. 

This one is just kind like carving out a space in the middle of office building and sticking 75 homes there... a bit odd at first glance.  Maybe it feels different though when you're actually there.  I'll drive by and check it out.
 

irvinehomeowner

Well-known member
Baker Ranch as it is feels odd to me as it does have those industrial buildings right next to it. So Serrano Summit would be worse if it's as aquabliss described.

But that's the new normal, work right next to home... walking commute!!!
 

bones

Well-known member
aquabliss said:
irvinehomeowner said:
aquabliss said:
Odd, right in the middle of a business/corporate area

Wasn't Baker Ranch the same thing?

Yes and no, but Baker Ranch is huge enough (10+ neighborhoods) that it feels like it's own community even though it's next to corporate offices. 

This one is just kind like carving out a space in the middle of office building and sticking 75 homes there... a bit odd at first glance.  Maybe it feels different though when you're actually there.  I'll drive by and check it out.

I think it?s a few hundred.
 
bones said:
aquabliss said:
irvinehomeowner said:
aquabliss said:
Odd, right in the middle of a business/corporate area

Wasn't Baker Ranch the same thing?

Yes and no, but Baker Ranch is huge enough (10+ neighborhoods) that it feels like it's own community even though it's next to corporate offices. 

This one is just kind like carving out a space in the middle of office building and sticking 75 homes there... a bit odd at first glance.  Maybe it feels different though when you're actually there.  I'll drive by and check it out.

I think it?s a few hundred.

Yeah - looks like it's going to be nearly 600 homes.
 

Mety

Well-known member
Not bad.. But are these going to have no MR like BR? If so, yeah, not bad.. If they charge $10k a year with 2% increase like how Lennar usually does, then MUY MAL.
 
Pricing is up for the first two communities opening up (Amara & Soria).  Starting at $1.1 million for amara and mid $900?s for Soria.  No mello-roos.
 

Mety

Well-known member
Tri-level detached condos/SFR next to jail, I mean in Lake Forest, are from almost $1m? Anyone loves Irvine?
 

usctrojancpa

Well-known member
Here are the Phase 1 price sheets for Soria and Amara that I picked up this week.  The broker co-op is 3%.
 

Attachments

  • Soria Phase 1 Pricing Sheet.jpg
    Soria Phase 1 Pricing Sheet.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 670
  • Amara Phase 1 Pricing Sheet.jpg
    Amara Phase 1 Pricing Sheet.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 642

aquabliss

Well-known member
I drove around the neighborhood, felt pretty nice.  The Amara?s were packed like sardines but I guess that?s typical when scaffolding is up.

Location is decent and I think most people don?t really care about the proximity to Musick.  If you?re an escapee from there, Baker Ranch would be a lot closer to hide out in than this community.
 

aquabliss

Well-known member
Went to the grand opening today, only like 5 other couples/families were there.  Of all the days they could have picked for the grand opening...

The largest homes had 3 sold in the first phase.  Not sure that will stick though given the state of things.
 

Cares

Well-known member
They are charging $50k premium for a view lot. But you don't get much of a view to be honest.
 

potsticker

Active member
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Incentives in this neighborhood have increased. The vIew lots for their top offering are quite good

Soria? Amara? Or Both?
Incentives for buyers, agents, or both?

Cares said:
They are charging $50k premium for a view lot. But you don't get much of a view to be honest.

$50k is not bad...the Lake Forest discount lol. Irvine Pacific is charging 2x or 3x that for view lots in Portola Springs.
 

marmott

Active member
best_potsticker_in_town said:
$50k is not bad...the Lake Forest discount lol. Irvine Pacific is charging 2x or 3x that for view lots in Portola Springs.

I'm pretty sure it's a lot more than that even in PS.
 
Top