Save the Memorial Park! Vote No on Measure B ballot June 5th

Burn That Belly said:
Let me show you how it works on my computer:  ;D ;D ;D

It's like an "internet" restraining order  :D

Tlmoxzu.jpg

That's pretty nifty.  TI also has a blocking feature buried deep within.  It allows you to still opt in to that person's comments one at a time, if needed to understand a conversation.

Burn That Belly said:
Liar Loan said:
Burn That Belly said:
Let me show you how it works on my computer:  ;D ;D ;D

It's like an "internet" restraining order  :D

Tlmoxzu.jpg

That's pretty nifty.  TI also has a blocking feature buried deep within.  It allows you to still opt in to that person's comments one at a time, if needed to understand a conversation.

Oh I just found that feature. But I don't like it though. It still shows me his name. I don't want to see his username. Makes me puke. A blank line is rather more appetizing.

Yeah, I agree your plugin is cleaner.

Our Gang said:
Burning Belly: Repeating 'fact' from Agran's rag means you are spouting B.S. Don't be another of his stooges!

a) the US Department of Veterans Affairs and CalVet gave all the necessary state and federal approvals for the cemetery to built at the GP site

>>>> Never a VA approval - only a place on the waiting list, CalVet report was not an approval, only a report to submit for a VA grant. NO VA, NO CalVet approval.

b) When the State budget gave a $30M grant to begin construction in CalVet approved 333-page Concept Plan and Design

>>>>> Never did the state budget a dime for the ARDA - not in the great park - site. They did fund $5M for the Strawberry Field, and FivePoint contributes another $10M. It is truly construction ready

The 330 page OWEN report is an application for the VA Grant priority list, it is not an approval, concept plan or design. 

The ARDA - not in the great park - site has long ago been rejected and abandoned.  Were you not paying attention?

Please do some real homework. Check out Cadence Blvd. Where is it? VA does not permit thru traffic or easements in VA Cemeteries. So .... no way any VA cemetery can now be built (or was ever planned) on ARDA - not in the great park!  So then, where 'in the Great Park" will Jeff Lalloway make his motion to build a Vets Cemetery with your city money?

After all the facts and motives has pointed out for the non-sense that Jizzy Belly created on this post about saving the vet cemetery with a NO vote B, it is completely fabricated by Agran to fool Irvine residence and have stooges like jelly belly JIZZ spit out false accusation. I guess TI created for time waster and say whatever Jizzy see fit.

I can?t stop BTB or JIZZ  bangbros comments or ignorance  since he is clearly not saving anything for the Veteran with a NO B. vote. Life goes on.

No BurnThatBelly=YellowFever=Jizzman=bangsbro you going to nuke all of this posits after June 5 and comes up with another screen name?

You think EW is the best thing ever? Maybe it can be. When are you going to get a real job and move out of that condo in EW and into a real pad then it can be a BMW.

Burn That Belly said:
Compressed-Village said:
No BurnThatBelly=YellowFever=Jizzman=bangsbro you going to nuke all of this posits after June 5 and comes up with another screen name?

You think EW is the best thing ever? Maybe it can be. When are you going to get a real job and move out of that condo in EW and into a real pad then it can be a BMW.

No, I think NPC is the best thing ever (around here atleast).

Again, don't really care after June 5th. Yes or No. I have no bias remember.

Relax buddy, you're getting too personal. I'm about to put that internet restraining order on you like Rizdak.. don't want to see you fade away into the abyss.

Try me kid. I can take you and your friends too.

Burn That Belly said:
Compressed-Village said:
Burn That Belly said:
Compressed-Village said:

Relax buddy, you're getting too personal. I'm about to put that internet restraining order on you like Rizdak.. don't want to see you fade away into the abyss.

I don't want to say it, but I'll say it anyways. Ladies and Gentlemen, 'Compressed-Village' is the prime example as to what happens when you live/buy in the Great Park. Just the bottled-up mental anguish and trauma you get from all the political fiasco going on does nobody any good. I have not attacked this man one bit but exercised my freedom of speech but 'Compressed-Village''s KKK-like tendencies are beginning to rear its ugly head.

(Cue the music)

This is the part where Rizdak normally says "BTB = Compressed-Village. He's talking to himself." Maybe I am this time.  ;D

Next time, take USCTrojan's advice and buy a Land Rover.

Trust me, i?ve been in real combats during my service years. When I see stupid comments from saving the veteran bullshit it get me worked up and I might go PTSD on you.

Burn That Belly said:
Compressed-Village said:
Burn That Belly said:
Compressed-Village said:
Burn That Belly said:
Compressed-Village said:

I don't want to say it, but I'll say it anyways. Ladies and Gentlemen, 'Compressed-Village' is the prime example as to what happens when you live/buy in the Great Park. Just the bottled-up mental anguish and trauma you get from all the political fiasco going on does nobody any good. I have not attacked this man one bit but exercised my freedom of speech but 'Compressed-Village''s KKK-like tendencies are beginning to rear its ugly head.

(Cue the music)

This is the part where Rizdak normally says "BTB = Compressed-Village. He's talking to himself." Maybe I am this time.  ;D

Trust me, i?ve been in real combats during my service years. When I see stupid comments from saving the veteran bullshit it get me worked up and I might go PTSD on you.

Sounds like a threat. I've contacted Irvine PD.

Grow up. The "internet" doesn't always agree with you.

Kid, don?t mess with vet

I think the point made yesterday about the freeway noise and dust in Strawberry Fields is a valid point.  I was leaning more towards the better freeway access of Strawberry Fields before, but I'm starting to think GP would be the better location.

I have no financial stake either way.  My only point of reference is having several relatives buried at the Riverside cemetery and thinking about it from that perspective.  Eventually, I may have relatives buried at the Irvine cemetery.

Compressed-Village said:
Burn That Belly said:
Compressed-Village said:
Burn That Belly said:
Compressed-Village said:
Burn That Belly said:
Compressed-Village said:

(Cue the music)

Sounds like a threat. I've contacted Irvine PD.

Grow up. The "internet" doesn't always agree with you.

Kid, don?t mess with vet
So if I quote, it doesn?t stop the silence feature?

Kinda pointless since you can still view if you don?t log on or use another id

Back on topic, I?m still on the fence, would lean more on yes since it?ll save money despite claims saying it was already approved on old location and $250m was already wasted.  Saving is still saving, also against agran, he just sounds spiteful, and a sore loser, talk about wasting time, energy and money.

Burn That Belly said:
AW said:
So if I quote, it doesn?t stop the silence feature?

Kinda pointless since you can still view if you don?t log on or use another id

Back on topic, I?m still on the fence, would lean more on yes since it?ll save money despite claims saying it was already approved on old location and $250m was already wasted.  Saving is still saving, also against agran, he just sounds spiteful, and a sore loser, talk about wasting time, energy and money.

Nope. My plugin is smarter than that. It crawls the current page I'm on and filters out anything related to that poster based on SimplePortal's html design, including quotes and then just censors it but leaves a block or blank line letting you know it did something. Here's what I see when you try to quote CV. Anything that is quoted is then inserted with blank content and all nested content within it, but the upper contents remain intact when quoted by another person. It doesn't matter if I login or not. The plugin is browser-based and modifies your local copy of the forum html.

CV and Rizdak are officially wiped off the face of the earth for me. It's like the Great Firewall.  ;D

2D6dUjM.jpg

The only way for you to quote him is to do it manually and not use the SimplePortal quote boxes.
:)

Back