Santa Ana vs. Anaheim

[quote author="graphrix" date=1253795640]Here is a side view (yeah, the garage ain't in the front and it is a 3 car).</blockquote>
Stop being a teaser and tell us where this BK approved nice looking house is.

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA" date=1253796043]Stop being a teaser and tell us where this BK approved nice looking house is.</blockquote>

Nope. I have another house to post after BK gets his second chance to redeem himself. It's really a tough challenge. I discovered the neighborhood on a whim... thanks to BK for pointing out good neighborhood aesthetics that I/we (I say I/we since both of us are now graduates of BK's school of quality homes) noticed it as we drove by. And when I say drove by, I mean... we looked down the street to the right as we passed by and caught a glimpse of what we "thought" might be an interesting and BK approved hood.

Get Cameray in here if you really need some help.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1253799532]Okay... I feel bad that I stumped BK. Here is the other house on the same street, within view of the previous house... Where is this neighborhood?</blockquote>

The houses are obviously custom, sit on large lots, and appear to be built in '50s and 60's. At that point, you're pretty much talking North or West County. I'm thinking something that doesn't get discussed here much, like La Mirada or Rossmoor. Or maybe Coyote Hills (near the golf course / Skyline), Fullerton?

Neighborhood with Mid Century Cliff May Ranch, single story French Regency, no sidewalks, and no street lights and diversity of architecture

Great street scene without garages facing the street. Good front yard set back. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.

I will start by the process of elimination. This is a neighborhood with high level of aesthetic and has all the right ingredients. I can eliminate Irvine for sure.

Am I on the right track?

The most expensive neighborhoods in the country most have no sidewalks and few street lights.

Montecito, Atherton, Hillsbourough, Rolling Hills, Rancho Santa Fe, La Canada, Scardale, and etc.

Do not reveal any hints on the trivia. I am on a deadline today but will post later.

My Irvine trivias were Mickey Mouse compared to this one.

[quote author="bigmac" date=1253829974]Westmont neighborhood of Anaheim?</blockquote>

I missed this earlier today. I believe we have a winner.

A newbie trumped BK... love it!

FWIW, I don't think I will ever stump BK ever again. I think I just got lucky and that was a one time event.

Wow Big Mac. Good job! You deserve a big round of applaud and a standing ovation. Congratulation.

Big Mac just beat Burger King (BK).

That was a good Trivia Graph.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1253860405][quote author="bigmac" date=1253829974]Westmont neighborhood of Anaheim?</blockquote>

I missed this earlier today. I believe we have a winner.

A newbie trumped BK... love it!

FWIW, I don't think I will ever stump BK ever again. I think I just got lucky and that was a one time event.</blockquote>

Is Westmont the neighborhood next door to The Colony?

Back