Register for Irvine New Home Collection on December 3rd

[quote author="Nude" date=1257594577][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257592022][quote author="graphrix" date=1257563707][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257548495][quote author="graphrix" date=1257525232][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

You've been stalked? Please, do tell.</blockquote>

well....I....errrr....uhhh...ummm.....haven't been stalked myself.....I err....ummmmm......have a friends....errr friends...sister that was and she had to ..... buy a house .....and that why she says shes underwater....i errr uhhh

Thanks for challenging my comment graphix, you're an awesome moderator.</blockquote>

I wasn't being a moderator, I was asking a question. You state that "IHB agents" stalk you. So prove it. Otherwise you just look like a troll and then I will be the moderator.</blockquote>

I'll qualify my remarks as soon as you demand that Spinderella prove they've been stalked by a builder's sales agent. I don't know why i get the special treatment, oh wait, it's because i'm not part of your sycophantic IHB realtors club.

Oh, the Regulars on this forum used to believe in things. Schadenfreud. Renting. Look at you! What do you believe in, huh? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?</blockquote>

I believe you are funny.</blockquote>

I think he must be drunk. I have no idea WTF he is talking about anymore.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1257596808][quote author="reason" date=1257590878][quote author="SoCal78" date=1257590237][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

If you should find yourself with any true concerns and wish to resolve them, feel free to contact an admin or moderator. If you would like my assistance, I can be reached here: socal78@irvinehousingblog.com</blockquote>

I would like to report USCtrojanman. For some reason, every time I type the word "coupons". He pops up out of nowhere and replies to my post. Hahaha!......::::looking around:::: giving him 5 minutes to appear. =)</blockquote>

I would also like to report USCtrojanman to the all IHB moderators. Man, this guy is all over me like white on rice. I get about 3-5 PMs a week from this dude like, "Panda, I've a nice home in Woodbury you want it?. Panda, I've a home in Northwood II, you want it? Panda, I've got a new listing in West Irvine, you want it? Panda, I've got a nice house on Quail Hill with a fat lot, going once, going twice.. gone! You don't know what you're missing.

This brother just needs to chill... Hahaha!</blockquote>

You're kidding?! The only PMs I get from that USCtrojanman is: "Hey, reason. Do you have any coupons, you want to exchange with mine? I'll give you my El Pollo Loco coupon if you hand over your KFC coupon." Haha! ...Got to give it to him. Always hustling one way or another. =)

[quote author="traceimage" date=1257597062][quote author="reason" date=1257596062]And while we're mentioning about Chevy. I am sure he's a nice young man. But is it just me or that picture of himself looks like he's smirking? I think an honest smile should show some teeth.</blockquote>

I think he looks like he's thinking, "I'm hot. Yeah, I'm pretty darn hot."</blockquote>

Hahaha! Then he's in the wrong business.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1257597837][quote author="Nude" date=1257594577][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257592022][quote author="graphrix" date=1257563707][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257548495][quote author="graphrix" date=1257525232][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

well....I....errrr....uhhh...ummm.....haven't been stalked myself.....I err....ummmmm......have a friends....errr friends...sister that was and she had to ..... buy a house .....and that why she says shes underwater....i errr uhhh

Thanks for challenging my comment graphix, you're an awesome moderator.</blockquote>

I wasn't being a moderator, I was asking a question. You state that "IHB agents" stalk you. So prove it. Otherwise you just look like a troll and then I will be the moderator.</blockquote>

I'll qualify my remarks as soon as you demand that Spinderella prove they've been stalked by a builder's sales agent. I don't know why i get the special treatment, oh wait, it's because i'm not part of your sycophantic IHB realtors club.

Oh, the Regulars on this forum used to believe in things. Schadenfreud. Renting. Look at you! What do you believe in, huh? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?</blockquote>

I think he must be drunk. I have no idea WTF he is talking about anymore.</blockquote>

I did like how he brought in the Dark Knight quote in here though. I need to get a blu-ray to watch that again.

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

[quote author="graphrix" date=1257597837][quote author="Nude" date=1257594577][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257592022][quote author="graphrix" date=1257563707][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257548495][quote author="graphrix" date=1257525232][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

I think he must be drunk. I have no idea WTF he is talking about anymore.</blockquote>

You've been hanging with eva too much, she's sucking away your sense of humor. More Disneyland, less wine snobbery ;-P

[quote author="garrison" date=1257595520][quote author="reason" date=1257594138][quote author="garrison" date=1257593893]I think tkratz was referring to the latest barrage of emails from the IHB introducing both Shevy and Larry and "selling" their services; it comes across a little cheesy and is overkill IMO.</blockquote>

I have seen it on the blog. But they emailed to IHB members?</blockquote>

Yes, if you signed up for the "free" home analysis report (or whatever it was called), it put you in the queue to receive all of their emails. After about the fourth email I was starting to feel "stalked/harassed" as well. FWIW

**I still love the IHB and have loads of respect for Larry, but IMO it's starting to come off a little desperate. I just prefer Trojan and IR2's hands-off style. I think most of us are (now) fairly informed buyers/sellers, we don't need a used car salesman's pitch; we'll call you when we're ready...</blockquote>
Sounds like spamming to me which is not a good thing. I like to let my actions do my talking for me. :cheese:

[quote author="reason" date=1257590878][quote author="SoCal78" date=1257590237][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

If you should find yourself with any true concerns and wish to resolve them, feel free to contact an admin or moderator. If you would like my assistance, I can be reached here: socal78@irvinehousingblog.com</blockquote>

I would like to report USCtrojanman. For some reason, every time I type the word "coupons". He pops up out of nowhere and replies to my post. Hahaha!......::::looking around:::: giving him 5 minutes to appear. =)</blockquote>
Your 5 minutes are up! haha With Cameray's deal thread for food, I'm well taken care of. Talk about coupon central.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1257596808][quote author="reason" date=1257590878][quote author="SoCal78" date=1257590237][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

I would also like to report USCtrojanman to the all IHB moderators. Man, this guy is all over me like white on rice. I get about 3-5 PMs a week from this dude like, "Panda, I've a nice home in Woodbury you want it?. Panda, I've a home in Northwood II, you want it? Panda, I've got a new listing in West Irvine, you want it? Panda, I've got a nice house on Quail Hill with a fat lot, going once, going twice.. gone! You don't know what you're missing.

Oh come on, you know you were all over that homes I sent to you. Buy now or be priced forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

[quote author="reason" date=1257597971][quote author="PANDA" date=1257596808][quote author="reason" date=1257590878][quote author="SoCal78" date=1257590237][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

You're kidding?! The only PMs I get from that USCtrojanman is: "Hey, reason. Do you have any coupons, you want to exchange with mine? I'll give you my El Pollo Loco coupon if you hand over your KFC coupon." Haha! ...Got to give it to him. Always hustling one way or another. =)</blockquote>
Hey, I offered to meet you up for those 2-for-1 meal deals but you've never taken me up on it. :(

[quote author="garrison" date=1257595520][quote author="reason" date=1257594138][quote author="garrison" date=1257593893]I think tkratz was referring to the latest barrage of emails from the IHB introducing both Shevy and Larry and "selling" their services; it comes across a little cheesy and is overkill IMO.</blockquote>

I have seen it on the blog. But they emailed to IHB members?</blockquote>

Yes, if you signed up for the "free" home analysis report (or whatever it was called), it put you in the queue to receive all of their emails. After about the fourth email I was starting to feel "stalked/harassed" as well. FWIW

**I still love the IHB and have loads of respect for Larry, but IMO it's starting to come off a little desperate. I just prefer Trojan and IR2's hands-off style. I think most of us are (now) fairly informed buyers/sellers, we don't need a used car salesman's pitch; we'll call you when we're ready...</blockquote>

I suggest you use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email if you don't wish to receive the emails. We are always in full compliance with the CAN SPAM Act.

Since the emails are automated, the intent of harassment or the emotion of desperation are not possible. These emails are important to people who may not be daily readers of the IHB and are not aware of the resources available to them on our websites.

[quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387][quote author="Spinderella" date=1257476048]When I got this in the morning I read this part:

<blockquote>Step 2: Upon completion of Step 1, you will be contacted by a builder sales consultant or representative from the neighborhood(s) listed on your form to answer questions and set an appointment to meet.</blockquote>

And read it to say, "You will be <strong>harassed</strong> by a builder sales consultant...to bother you with questions and demand you to make an appointment."</blockquote>

I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

Trust me, there are no desperate IHB agents with a big desire to work with you.

Back