Register for Irvine New Home Collection on December 3rd

Just got this email blast from TIC:

<blockquote>

In order to make this process as simple as possible, we?ve created a 4-Step Priority Registration Program. Find out what you need to know about Priority Registration today before it begins on

Thursday, December 3rd at 10 a.m.

Demand is high to purchase a home within The 2010 New Home Collection neighborhoods, so be sure to review the Priority Registration Program Overview and then check back with us on December 3rd! Participating in the Priority Registration Program will determine your place on the priority list to purchase.

Step 1: Complete the Priority Registration Form at www.VillagesofIrvine.com/Priority after 10 a.m. on Thursday, December 3rd.

Step 2: Upon completion of Step 1, you will be contacted by a builder sales consultant or representative from the neighborhood(s) listed on your form to answer questions and set an appointment to meet. Contact from the builder sales consultant will begin the week of December 7th.

Step 3: Visit the neighborhood(s) sales gallery for meeting with the builder sales consultant, review floorplans, features and home locations and begin the pre-qualification process and requirements.

Step 4: Once your pre-qualification is approved by the builder, your plan selection and homesite preference will be determined with builder sales consultant.

</blockquote>
Panda needs to book a flight to John Wayne.

When I got this in the morning I read this part:

<blockquote>Step 2: Upon completion of Step 1, you will be contacted by a builder sales consultant or representative from the neighborhood(s) listed on your form to answer questions and set an appointment to meet.</blockquote>

And read it to say, "You will be <strong>harassed</strong> by a builder sales consultant...to bother you with questions and demand you to make an appointment."

[quote author="Spinderella" date=1257476048]When I got this in the morning I read this part:

<blockquote>Step 2: Upon completion of Step 1, you will be contacted by a builder sales consultant or representative from the neighborhood(s) listed on your form to answer questions and set an appointment to meet.</blockquote>

And read it to say, "You will be <strong>harassed</strong> by a builder sales consultant...to bother you with questions and demand you to make an appointment."</blockquote>

I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.

[quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

You've been stalked? Please, do tell.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1257525232][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

You've been stalked? Please, do tell.</blockquote>

well....I....errrr....uhhh...ummm.....haven't been stalked myself.....I err....ummmmm......have a friends....errr friends...sister that was and she had to ..... buy a house .....and that why she says shes underwater....i errr uhhh

Thanks for challenging my comment graphix, you're an awesome moderator.

[quote author="tkaratz" date=1257548495][quote author="graphrix" date=1257525232][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

well....I....errrr....uhhh...ummm.....haven't been stalked myself.....I err....ummmmm......have a friends....errr friends...sister that was and she had to ..... buy a house .....and that why she says shes underwater....i errr uhhh

Thanks for challenging my comment graphix, you're an awesome moderator.</blockquote>

I wasn't being a moderator, I was asking a question. You state that "IHB agents" stalk you. So prove it. Otherwise you just look like a troll and then I will be the moderator.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1257563707][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257548495][quote author="graphrix" date=1257525232][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

Thanks for challenging my comment graphix, you're an awesome moderator.</blockquote>

I wasn't being a moderator, I was asking a question. You state that "IHB agents" stalk you. So prove it. Otherwise you just look like a troll and then I will be the moderator.</blockquote>
I was gonna say...there aren't that many agents on here so it should be pretty easy to figure out who it might be and put them smack down on them.

[quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387][quote author="Spinderella" date=1257476048]When I got this in the morning I read this part:

And read it to say, "You will be <strong>harassed</strong> by a builder sales consultant...to bother you with questions and demand you to make an appointment."</blockquote>

I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

Sheesh. Really? I don't think I've ever heard such a claim.

[quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

If you should find yourself with any true concerns and wish to resolve them, feel free to contact an admin or moderator. If you would like my assistance, I can be reached here: socal78@irvinehousingblog.com

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1257590237][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

If you should find yourself with any true concerns and wish to resolve them, feel free to contact an admin or moderator. If you would like my assistance, I can be reached here: socal78@irvinehousingblog.com</blockquote>

I would like to report USCtrojanman. For some reason, every time I type the word "coupons". He pops up out of nowhere and replies to my post. Hahaha!......::::looking around:::: giving him 5 minutes to appear. =)

[quote author="graphrix" date=1257563707][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257548495][quote author="graphrix" date=1257525232][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

I wasn't being a moderator, I was asking a question. You state that "IHB agents" stalk you. So prove it. Otherwise you just look like a troll and then I will be the moderator.</blockquote>

I'll qualify my remarks as soon as you demand that Spinderella prove they've been stalked by a builder's sales agent. I don't know why i get the special treatment, oh wait, it's because i'm not part of your sycophantic IHB realtors club.

Oh, the Regulars on this forum used to believe in things. Schadenfreud. Renting. Look at you! What do you believe in, huh? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?

[quote author="garrison" date=1257593893]I think tkratz was referring to the latest barrage of emails from the IHB introducing both Shevy and Larry and "selling" their services; it comes across a little cheesy and is overkill IMO.</blockquote>

I have seen it on the blog. But they emailed to IHB members?

[quote author="tkaratz" date=1257592022][quote author="graphrix" date=1257563707][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257548495][quote author="graphrix" date=1257525232][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

I'll qualify my remarks as soon as you demand that Spinderella prove they've been stalked by a builder's sales agent. I don't know why i get the special treatment, oh wait, it's because i'm not part of your sycophantic IHB realtors club.

Oh, the Regulars on this forum used to believe in things. Schadenfreud. Renting. Look at you! What do you believe in, huh? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?</blockquote>

I believe you are funny.

[quote author="garrison" date=1257595520][quote author="reason" date=1257594138][quote author="garrison" date=1257593893]I think tkratz was referring to the latest barrage of emails from the IHB introducing both Shevy and Larry and "selling" their services; it comes across a little cheesy and is overkill IMO.</blockquote>

I have seen it on the blog. But they emailed to IHB members?</blockquote>

Yes, if you signed up for the "free" home analysis report (or whatever it was called), it put you in the queue to receive all of their emails. After about the fourth email I was starting to feel "stalked/harassed" as well. FWIW

**I still love the IHB and have loads of respect for Larry, but IMO it's starting to come off a little desperate. I just prefer Trojan and IR2's hands-off style. I think most of us are (now) fairly informed buyers/sellers, we don't a used car salesman's pitch; we'll call you when we're ready...</blockquote>

Oh, really? That's not good practice. Yeah, I think if their service is as good or even better as they have mentioned on the blog. There's no need for that type of emailing. We all know IHBroker by now. We'll call when we're ready.

And is Chevy ever going to introduce himself on the forum? It's only good manner....I mean good business. =)

And while we're mentioning about Chevy. I am sure he's a nice young man. But is it just me or that picture of himself looks like he's smirking? I think an honest smile should show some teeth.

[quote author="reason" date=1257590878][quote author="SoCal78" date=1257590237][quote author="tkaratz" date=1257512387]I'd much rather be "harassed" by a builder sales consultant than stalked by a desperate IHB Agent.</blockquote>

If you should find yourself with any true concerns and wish to resolve them, feel free to contact an admin or moderator. If you would like my assistance, I can be reached here: socal78@irvinehousingblog.com</blockquote>

I would like to report USCtrojanman. For some reason, every time I type the word "coupons". He pops up out of nowhere and replies to my post. Hahaha!......::::looking around:::: giving him 5 minutes to appear. =)</blockquote>

I would also like to report USCtrojanman to the all IHB moderators. Man, this guy is all over me like white on rice. I get about 3-5 PMs a week from this dude like, "Panda, I've a nice home in Woodbury you want it?. Panda, I've a home in Northwood II, you want it? Panda, I've got a new listing in West Irvine, you want it? Panda, I've got a nice house on Quail Hill with a fat lot, going once, going twice.. gone! You don't know what you're missing.

This brother just needs to chill... Hahaha!

[quote author="reason" date=1257596062]And while we're mentioning about Chevy. I am sure he's a nice young man. But is it just me or that picture of himself looks like he's smirking? I think an honest smile should show some teeth.</blockquote>

I think he looks like he's thinking, "I'm hot. Yeah, I'm pretty darn hot."

Back