Real Housewives getting "real"

I could never prioritize in this fashion:

'This season, there have been some inconsistencies to the ladies' money woes. Curtin allowed herself to be filmed getting a face lift while her daughter got a nose job. Her husband, Frank, acknowledged the cost of the procedures on camera but said his family's happiness was more important.'

^ Yes, and did you notice they didn't mention the eviction? In the episode where they announced they were moving, they said "the lease was up." I wonder how the landlord felt watching them spend money on elective surgery and the trip to Florida.

It suprises me... people SO unhappy with themselves that they MUST change themselves, in the least and most meanial fashion.. their looks.

-bix

Gotta type fast... must beat morekaos on housewives news.

Warrant issued for the Curtins.

Lynne Curtin, one of the "Real Housewives of Orange County," is a wanted woman today, according to Riverside Superior Court records.

Curtin and her husband Frank were supposed to appear in court in Riverside County on Monday in connection with a $1.2 million judgment they'd been ordered to pay a former business associate, according to a report on TMZ.com.

When they didn't show, though, a judge issued bench warrants for both Curtins, which could result in their arrest. Bail was set at $500 for each Curtin, and the hearing was continued to Jan. 27, 2010.

[quote author="graphrix"]Gotta type fast... must beat morekaos on housewives news.

Warrant issued for the Curtins.

Lynne Curtin, one of the "Real Housewives of Orange County," is a wanted woman today, according to Riverside Superior Court records.

Curtin and her husband Frank were supposed to appear in court in Riverside County on Monday in connection with a $1.2 million judgment they'd been ordered to pay a former business associate, according to a report on TMZ.com.

When they didn't show, though, a judge issued bench warrants for both Curtins, which could result in their arrest. Bail was set at $500 for each Curtin, and the hearing was continued to Jan. 27, 2010.
[/quote]

"Oh your quick..never seen a man beat snake before."

Went to Charlie Palmer's for lunch today and the hostess was Lauri Waring's daughter Ashley. I thought she was starting some sort of cosmetic or fragrance line. Guess that did not end up working out.

[quote author="biscuitninja"]It suprises me... people SO unhappy with themselves that they MUST change themselves, in the least and most meanial fashion.. their looks.

-bix[/quote]

Well, I for one can relate. When you're trying to date, looks are really all that matter. (Having a great personality is worthless if you can't even convince a guy to go on a hike or go for coffee with you)!

I'm probably going to get a nose job later on this year, after I lose about 20lbs more (I've lost 30 so far). I have narrow-set eyes and there's nothing I can do about that, but I can fix the hooked nose my Jewish ancestors bestowed on me, and if it will help me get a date, then I'm going to go for it.

[quote author="irvinesinglemom"]
[quote author="biscuitninja"]It suprises me... people SO unhappy with themselves that they MUST change themselves, in the least and most meanial fashion.. their looks.

-bix[/quote]

Well, I for one can relate. When you're trying to date, looks are really all that matter. (Having a great personality is worthless if you can't even convince a guy to go on a hike or go for coffee with you)!

I'm probably going to get a nose job later on this year, after I lose about 20lbs more (I've lost 30 so far). I have narrow-set eyes and there's nothing I can do about that, but I can fix the hooked nose my Jewish ancestors bestowed on me, and if it will help me get a date, then I'm going to go for it.[/quote]

True. First, it's the looks that attract. Then the personality. A good combination would be average looks with great personality. And certain features are unique and should be embraced. Not changed. No?

Theoretically, sure. Pragmatically, well, I'm all about empirical evidence. You gotta do what you gotta do to play the game, or you just sit on the sidelines.

[quote author="qwerty"]Went to Charlie Palmer's for lunch today and the hostess was Lauri Waring's daughter Ashley. I thought she was starting some sort of cosmetic or fragrance line. Guess that did not end up working out.[/quote]

Her A2Z Skincare line didn't work out? That's too bad.

Remember when she was part of the OC Angels, promoting the OC Energy Drink? I wonder whatever happened with that.

[quote author="traceimage"]
[quote author="qwerty"]Went to Charlie Palmer's for lunch today and the hostess was Lauri Waring's daughter Ashley. I thought she was starting some sort of cosmetic or fragrance line. Guess that did not end up working out.[/quote]

Her A2Z Skincare line didn't work out? That's too bad.

Remember when she was part of the OC Angels, promoting the OC Energy Drink? I wonder whatever happened with that.[/quote]
Probably went down in flames like George's real estate empire.

[quote author="morekaos"]Anybody know how ANY of Georges' projects have fared? Can't be good.

http://centrarealtycorp.com/[/quote]
The office property market is probably the worst one on commercial side. Georgy should have had focus on multifamily.

[quote author="irvinesinglemom"]
after I lose about 20lbs more (I've lost 30 so far).
[/quote]

I can't believe there hasn't been a pile of these already: congrats and good job! 30 lbs is a great accomplishment! I'm sure you look fantastic.

C'mon, look at the pattern. Who would have thought the marriage with the most hope would be Viki's? She is the only one who is making any money. (besides the new chick and I think her time will come) When the money dries up so do the marriages...pitiful.

And here comes the exclamation point at the end of the wreck!!!

http://lansner.freedomblogging.com/2010/01/27/oc-housewife-lynn-to-bankruptcy-court/53953/

RIVERSIDE ? 'O.C. Housewife' Lynne Curtin and husband Frank may file for bankruptcy the pair told reporters today.

They were in court so a real estate investor who won a $1.26 million judgment against them could check out their assets.

"Everyone thinks because of the show we're gazillionaires," Lynne Curtin said after coming out of the closed door session.

"When the economy turned we lost all of our money inreal estate investments. We've been trying to get back on our feet ever since then," Frank Curtin said.

The couple appeared in court under threat of arrest. When they didn't attend a hearing in the case last month, Superior Court Judge Bernard J. Schwartz issued a bench warrant, but set it aside to give them a chance to show up today.

The judgment was obtained by real estate investor Mercury Manzano, who said he wasn't paid after loaning the Curtins money for projects that didn't pan out.

The curtins and their attorney Franklin Casco Jr., said they would try to resolve the case

"informally" but the filing for bankruptcy is an option they are considering.

Back