Ravello at OH Groves

wondering if this phase will include any upgrades like phase 1 did. Plan 2 had the extra kitchen included and the plan 3 had the generational suite upgrade

trematix said:
wondering if this phase will include any upgrades like phase 1 did. Plan 2 had the extra kitchen included and the plan 3 had the generational suite upgrade

was there the option to decline the suite upgrade on 3 if a different configuration was requested?

Man I went to the sales office on Sunday afternoon and again this week, and man it was packed in there. Don't know if interest is equal for Reserve vs Groves, but there were a ton of visitors. They must not be having any problems moving these units these days.

Fed's printer is still running 24/7 and the stock market breaks record everyday, what we can expect >:D
mythicquest said:
Man I went to the sales office on Sunday afternoon and again this week, and man it was packed in there. Don't know if interest is equal for Reserve vs Groves, but there were a ton of visitors. They must not be having any problems moving these units these days.

Phase 3 releasing next week, some bigger lots in this phase.

I was told the bigger lot 89 (8,000 sq ft) is going to list for about 2.324. Has a lot of front yard as well.

What's a radiant heat zone? I don't remember seeing that before. Is there literally like geothermal heat radiating from the ground here?

Would have been cool if it was just heat from the ground lol.

There?s a joke somewhere in there about radiant heat zone house and Redfin hot home status?

Hey guys what are your thoughts on Plan 2 vs Plan 3? I was kind of on the fence at first about the Ravello plans, but after looking at so many houses over the last year I really do like these floorplans a lot. Personally though I'm pretty torn and can't decide which one I like more.

Love the open space of Plan 3 first floor. I don't like that you have to get Plan 3 and the substantial price jump that comes with it just to get another room on the first floor. I like the master bed/bath of Plan 2 better, and also really like the feel of Plan 2 first floor with the outdoor living space, it feels very practical and usable as an extension of the great room. The open loft could be an acoustic challenge, but it looks great and has its benefits in being able to hear my kids. 

Would like to hear what some of you think. Thanks

My wife was a fan of the Plan 2 mainly because of the open loft to hear/see the kids.

I personally was a fan of the Plan 3 mainly because of the extra office/room downstairs and also the first floor felt more open.

Personally, I prefer Plan 2 because I'm also a fan of the open loft. The extra office downstairs is nice, but I don't need it since I could just use bedroom 4 for my office.

I just like the overall layout of Plan 2, both downstairs and upstairs, over Plan 3.

I do really like Plan 2 too... and I like the fact that even with the outdoor california room, the usable backyard space will be a decent size at around 19 x 55 feet. For Plan 3 if a california room is added, it sticks out into the backyard bringing that section to within 12 feet from the wall. Not a deal breaker but kind of not ideal if I want to add a pool.

I actually wish we could just delete the wall where the prep kitchen goes in Plan 2, and instead just have a more expansive kitchen/cabinets like in Plan 3. I don't think that wall is load bearing... I wonder if I could just do that after the house is built.

Back