Rate the last movie you saw...

Didn't get to see any of the "blockbusters" in the theater other than MI and Terminator (at a budget theater).

Actually, I think Terminator was probably the best movie I've seen this year (I'm a sucker for fellow Austrian movies).

Avengers: Age of Ultron was a bit too much for me.  Probably the worst Disney Marvel movie. 6/10 (superhero)
Ant-Man was pretty awesome.  10/10 (superhero)
Watched Spy last night, was funny.  Definitely worth watching. 9/10 (comedy)
Inside Out was a better than I thought it would be.  8/10

Waiting to see Jurassic World,Mission Impossible and Terminator.

Hey, movie fans.

I have a Redbox Promo Code up for grabs. Good for a free 1-day DVD rental. May be used at any Redbox location OR at redbox.com. Alternatively, it is worth the same value discounted off of a Blu-ray Disc or video game rental. Expires 12/26/15.

I will send the code to the 1st TI member who PMs me.

SoCal said:
Hey, movie fans.

I have a Redbox Promo Code up for grabs. Good for a free 1-day DVD rental. May be used at any Redbox location OR at redbox.com. Alternatively, it is worth the same value discounted off of a Blu-ray Disc or video game rental. Expires 12/26/15.

I will send the code to the 1st TI member who PMs me.

Nothing special...  You can find free codes all over the Internet.  I don't think i've ever had to pay for a Redbox rental.

WTTCHMN said:
Nothing special...  You can find free codes all over the Internet.  I don't think i've ever had to pay for a Redbox rental.

I've only used Redbox once a long time ago, so, I'm unfamiliar with their offers. I was just trying to do something nice, thinking that somebody would like it. Like you said, you always use them. Therefore, it must be worth it. The code is available for anyone... member or troll.

Did they ever put a timer on those Redbox machines?  Or a message that flashes across the screen:  can't make up your mind?  Back of the line!

I made it through my very first zombie movie last night. We watched "Shaun of the Dead".

There is a scene where Shaun & his girlfriend are lying in wait as the zombies are closing in all around them. They face certain death / zombification. They have a gun with 2 bullets left.

I turned to Mr. SoCal and said:

"If we are ever in this situation, will you please shoot me in the head? Then you can take care of yourself."

Him: With the most sentimental look I've ever seen on his face, says, "Awwww. That's sweet. It's an honor that you would want me to kill you."

Me: "I don't WANT you to kill me. I want to live. But if we're in this situation, I don't think I can do it to myself. I'd probably mess up. And I definitely can't do it to you before doing to myself. That would be too traumatizing. I want to die before you. If we each had a gun, maybe we could point them at each other's heads and do it to each other on the count of 3. But the chances of that being successful with perfect timing are slim (he agreed). It's our only option. Just please make absolute sure I am dead before taking yourself out."

Him: "If we have 4 bullets left instead of 2, want me to double-tap you??"

Me: "Mmmm... okay."

He told me again later that night it was one of the sweetest things I'd ever said to him when I asked him to put me down if zombies are coming. I guess his idea of romantic and mine are two totally different things. Men!  ::)

"Rogue 1" was the last in-theater movie we watched.

Probably could have waited for the Blu-Ray.

Spoiler: It was titled incorrectly, should have used the name of another movie that came out earlier last year.

Redboxed Secret Life of Pets and Central Intelligence over the weekend... it was Kevin Hart back-to-back.

They were both ok... so glad we didn't watch Pets in the theater... not many animated movies I like to waste the big screen on.

I'm waiting for The BatAccountant to come out tomorrow.

Train to Busan
7/10

I'm not a fan of K-cinema, usually have weird endings that make me feel like throwing up but a zombie flick is a perfect match for demented Korean movie tastes.  Like snakes on a plane, except zombies on a train.  And these are the fast zombies like 28 days or WWZ. 

I sabotaged my own sleep by staying up all night last night watching "The Fast and The Furious" then "2 Fast 2 Furious"...

I never saw these when they originally came out. I've been told there are plenty of other sequels including one out in the theaters currently! Now I'm faced with a dilemma: I either go watch "Fate of the Furious" before it leaves theaters and spoil the story line for myself or I watch them one-by-one until I catch up.

Came home to find Soylent Red and Soylent Blue collapsed in what was at least two boxes of used Kleenex. They purchased via Apple TV "A Dogs Purpose". Based solely on their swollen eyes I guess the film was pretty good. Had they also watched "Sounder" or "Ol' Yeller", I'd be a widower and childless as my beloved would have drowned themselves in a sea of tears.

There is a controversy about "A Dogs Purpose" regarding a hidden camera video of what looks like an act of cruelty on set, however there is plenty of evidence on the other side showing no harm came to the animal performers. Research and decide for yourself. Plan to stock up on tissues of you decide to watch the film.

Back