Racism toward Asian experienced in Newport

RedComet said:
qwerty said:
You can?t come onto an Internet forum and complain about certain comments wasting time. The fact that you are here means you already don?t value your time as much as you think you do :)

Good point.  I'm never coming here again.  Have a nice day.

Never say never lol. You can say whatever you want to say. It's a free county, right? At least  it seems like it is so far. You'll just have counter arguments based on what you said. That's what discussion is. If you feel like that's a waste of time, then that's also your valid opinion.

Mety said:
RedComet said:
Also, I'm not sure what's going on here but 2 adults fighting on the internet and insulting each other is a big waste of time in my opinion.
You're all entitled to believe what you want to believe, and we only know what we think we know.

You're not sure what's going on because you probably don't know the full story.

I'm not insulting eyephone. If he took it that way, then I apologize. We're just having arguments on what we disagree. He seems to throw some insulting words with massive misunderstanding and wrong assumptions about me and my position and also about many things, but that's his style. He's very certain he's always right about everything. I don't really mind it. That's who he is. I'm just trying to clarify things with him. Maybe I shouldn't have said things like he sounds like a 15-year-old.

Another false statement by Mety. I am not surprised. What is one of the 10 commandments? Do not lie!

eyephone said:
Mety said:
RedComet said:
Also, I'm not sure what's going on here but 2 adults fighting on the internet and insulting each other is a big waste of time in my opinion.
You're all entitled to believe what you want to believe, and we only know what we think we know.

You're not sure what's going on because you probably don't know the full story.

I'm not insulting eyephone. If he took it that way, then I apologize. We're just having arguments on what we disagree. He seems to throw some insulting words with massive misunderstanding and wrong assumptions about me and my position and also about many things, but that's his style. He's very certain he's always right about everything. I don't really mind it. That's who he is. I'm just trying to clarify things with him. Maybe I shouldn't have said things like he sounds like a 15-year-old.

Another false statement by Mety. I am not surprised. What is one of the 10 commandments? Do not lie!

What did I lie about? Please specify arguments before expressing only your emotions.

So Mety says I am racist against Chinese and Mexicans. Because I brought up in a different thread the Trump administration rounding up Mexicans which spreads fear. (I hear some Latinos are scares sh#7less even if they are hear legal)

I stated that key members from the GOP blamed Asians for covid. (aka Kung fu virus)

eyephone said:
So Mety says I am racist against Chinese and Mexicans. Because I brought up in a different thread the Trump administration rounding up Mexicans which spreads fear. (I hear some Latinos are scares sh#7less even if they are hear legal)

I stated that key members from the GOP blamed Asians for covid. (aka Kung fu virus)

Those are not the reasons why I think you're hateful toward Chinese and Latinos. The key of all your wrong assumptions is that you always relate everything to Trump or political agendas. That is the beginning and end of your discussion which is fine since you like to express your political opinions, but I would suggest try not to mix that when you have discussion with others. Besides, I never said you were racist. See how you went wrong again?

I said you're hateful toward Chinese and Latinos because of things you said in the past. You've been telling me to go back to China, even though I'm not Chinese, and you've been making some hateful comments on other cities with majority of populations being Latinos, and also you've been saying things mocking other ethnicities in all other threads that everyone can testify about. You might say you were just joking, but you might have come off like a racist to many others.

Even if all I said above is wrong, let me ask you this. Are you a racist? Can you say you're absolutely not a racist and perfectly love all people all the time?

Mety said:
eyephone said:

Those are not the reasons why I think you're hateful toward Chinese and Latinos. The key of all your wrong assumptions is that you always relate everything to Trump or political agendas. That is the beginning and end of your discussion which is fine since you like to express your political opinions, but I would suggest try not to mix that when you have discussion with others. Besides, I never said you were racist. See how you went wrong again?

I said you're hateful toward Chinese and Latinos because of things you said in the past. You've been telling me to go back to China, even though I'm not Chinese, and you've been making some hateful comments on other cities with majority of populations being Latinos, and also you've been saying things mocking other ethnicities in all other threads that everyone can testify about. You might say you were just joking, but you might have come off like a racist to many others.

Even if all I said above is wrong, let me ask you this. Are you a racist? Can you say you're absolutely not a racist and perfectly love all people all the time?

I brought up China to you. Because you brought up the PRC in previous conversations or something.

Many people were joking around when Qwerty posted the two Mexicans with the 6 pac abs. (2 fat guys leaning against a fence that looks like abs of steel but clearly they were not)
Give me a break! That is not hate. It is pure comedy.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

I brought up China to you. Because you brought up the PRC in previous conversations or something.

Many people were joking around when Qwerty posted the two Mexicans with the 6 pac abs. (2 fat guys leaning against a fence that looks like abs of steel but clearly they are not)
Give me a break! That is not hate. It is pure comedy.

I don't think I ever brought up China or PRC in anything to the extend you might think I have. You just started to tell me I support China and I need to go back to China ever since I started to question about COVID. Not a very nice thing, you know. If I were really Chinese, I would have felt very offended.

So you're trying to blame qwerty and others as an excuse? Come on. Man up, bro. The only excuse you could've said is if you're Mexican yourself. If you're not, what makes you better than that old white man who made racial comments from Newport Beach restaurant?

I am not blaming others. But it is not a problem for others that laughed?
If it was a fat alien I would of laugh.
I have to be Mexican to laugh at the two fat guys with the fake abs?

How is it hatred for posted about Trump sending ice to Capture Mexicans and Latinos? I recently read an article that they also arrested legal, but let them go. Sounds like Nazi Germany. Now Trump is against regular people such as soccer Moms with blonde hair in Portland.

I find it odd and interesting that you claim I hate Latinos. When I am the ONLY 1 on TI that talks about the Trump raids against Latinos.

eyephone said:
I am not blaming others. But it is not a problem for others that laughed?
If it was a fat alien I would of laugh.
I have to be Mexican to laugh at the two fat guys with the fake abs?

How is it hatred for posted about Trump sending ice to Capture Mexicans and Latinos? I recently read an article that they also arrested legal, but let them go. Sounds like Nazi Germany. Now Trump is against regular people such as soccer Moms with blonde hair in Portland.

I find it odd and interesting that you claim I hate Latinos. When I am the ONLY 1 on TI that talks about the Trump raids against Latinos.

I thanked for finally you explain with reasons and no name callings.

It's not a matter of you simply laughed at those Mexicans with abs. YOU picked that incident while I'm talking about the whole attitude you put in here in general. I don't know what you are. You might be Mexican or Chinese yourself. That Newport man told those girls to go back to China. What you do to people including me here is no different in many ways. I only used Chinese and Latino as examples for you. You used many other words and posts to other ethnicities directly and indirectly also in a way you tried to make yourself superior. You always say you're the genius here and you're always dead on right while all others are false and fake if they show any hint of opinions that are against yours. Remember, I wasn't and still am not saying you're racist. I only said what you do creates superior mentality and thus results in hatred that's no different than racism. At least that's the way I took it and I already said I'm ok since that's who you are. But you keep coming back with misunderstanding and false accusations on me so I just keep on clarifying for you.

You went to Trump and political agenda again. Not sure if you remember, but I actually asked you if you think Biden would win because I think you do predict things right many times. If you want to answer that, I would appreciate that. If you don't want to, then that's your choice I respect.

If you say you're the righteous one as you claim so often who's trying to protect the innocent citizens, then by all means, carry on. I already said I believe you're genuine at what you believe. I only hope you have the right belief.

'Member now?

1817b843f9f0e4adfcb992b76d0ed925.jpg

irvinehomeowner said:
'Member now?

1817b843f9f0e4adfcb992b76d0ed925.jpg

Abs of steel! You can get this bod without breaking a sweat. For only $9.99 you will get metal wire to flex your abs. Act now and we will throw in another one for Free!!!

Both are fine looking gentlemen. I'm more surprised at your confidence of revealing your faces here. So you guys are like best buddies?

Mety said:
Both are fine looking gentlemen. I'm more surprised at your confidence of revealing your faces here. So you guys are like best buddies?

It took more confidence to reveal those ?abs?

IHO used to play ball together on the weekends pre-covid. Now regardless of how many hundred dollar bills I tape up on the backboard he won?t meet me up!

qwerty said:
Mety said:

IHO used to play ball together on the weekends pre-covid. Now regardless of how many hundred dollar bills I tape up on the backboard he won?t meet me up!
Do you play bball too. If so - I always wonder if I would have played against you all at some point and never even knew it. 

Bullsback said:
qwerty said:
Mety said:

Do you play bball too. If so - I always wonder if I would have played against you all at some point and never even knew it. 

Oh you will know.  The abs. The calves. The Tustin-ness. A fine specimen.

Back