Racism toward Asian experienced in Newport

Unfortunately the ugly racism exists no matter when or where. People like to have a target to blame like the President or COVID or whatever people like to point the finger at, but the hypocrisy of it is they do it while they are actually racists themselves. They are the haters. They are the racist. They are the selfish ones who don't want any more benefit on others than themselves. They are what they point the finger to blame at.

The real solution to this racism as the original intention of the thread was (I hope) is YOU stop being a racist yourself first. YOU stop being a hater first. But unfortunately, that won't happen most likely.

RedComet said:
If anyone is getting annoyed by anyone just for speaking a different language in this country, then you obviously have not traveled the world enough to see how loud Americans can be in public places of other parts of the world.  You also might be a tad racist yourself.

Seems like no one here is annoyed by different language spoken. Or at least no one says they're annoyed by it but by the loudness no matter the language.

When you say loud Americans, do you mean white Americans?

Mety said:
Where is false or fake information I spread? Oh, you mean you didn't agree with my *opinions*. It's ok, eyephone. We all have different opinions about different stuff in this life.

According to you, I'm Yelly and he was the head of marketing at TIC. So that makes me the real marketing pro. Who you messing with, brah?  ;D

Your opinion turned out to be false and fake.
You made fun of me in the covid thread. But guess who is laughing now.
I can blame all I want. This is a America. Not communist China!

eyephone said:
Mety said:
Where is false or fake information I spread? Oh, you mean you didn't agree with my *opinions*. It's ok, eyephone. We all have different opinions about different stuff in this life.

According to you, I'm Yelly and he was the head of marketing at TIC. So that makes me the real marketing pro. Who you messing with, brah?  ;D

Your opinion turned out to be false and fake. Just like your a fake Christian.

Where and when? Right, you can't prove because it all happened in your fake assumption.

Well, if the French pastry store clerk chose not to understand your English or actually didn?t understand isn?t helped by increasing your volume to rock concert level, gesturing wildly towards the eclairs and shouting ?I want a long john? in a heavy Texas accent.

Mety said:
eyephone said:
Mety said:

Your opinion turned out to be false and fake. Just like your a fake Christian.

Where and when? Right, you can't prove because it all happened in your fake assumption.

I was totally right and you were dead wrong.
Keep on using your Wechat and TiKToK!

If someone listened to your covid advice. They probably would of died unfortunately. I think I previously said on TI that you were kind of smart. I take it back. You are far from smart.

eyephone is so hateful toward Chinese and Latinos and yet calling some people out for their racism. That's where I see the real hypocrisy in you, man. If you're like 15, then ok understandable. But if you're over 25, then I'm really sorry for you.

I haven't even used Wechat or TikTok so again, you're so off on your assumption.

Also you keep thinking I'm Chinese. Sorry, I'm not. Just because someone lives in Irvine, that doesn't mean he/she is Chinese, brah. 

For the record, you were and are so wrong and off on COVID. You still don't get it. 

You will believe whatever you want to believe so it won't matter I guess. I still think you're smart and I try to love you. You just assume things wrong often.

Mety said:
eyephone is so hateful toward Chinese and Latinos and yet calling some people out for their racism. That's where I see the real hypocrisy in you, man. If you're like 15, then ok understandable. But if you're over 25, then I'm really sorry for you.

I haven't even used Wechat or TikTok so again, you're so off on your assumption.

Also you keep thinking I'm Chinese. Sorry, I'm not. Just because someone lives in Irvine, that doesn't mean he/she is Chinese, brah. 

For the record, you were and are so wrong and off on COVID. You still don't get it. 

You will believe whatever you want to believe so it won't matter I guess. I still think you're smart and I try to love you. You just assume things wrong often.

I still don?t get it. Naw you don?t get it.
You lost your credibility long time ago. Like the fake financial advisor.

I was never off with covid. You were claiming your right of an American to not use masks or protection measures. But 200k plus people died so far. So maybe we should have.
I know for a fact it would save the US millions and billions of tax payers dollars and spare the lives of the innocent people. Wear

Sorry I have the right to blame local officials for their inaction or bad decisions regarding covid. They can always resign and get someone to take action.

eyephone said:
I was never off with covid. You were claiming your right of an American to not use masks or protection measures. But 200k plus people died so far. So maybe we should have.
I know for a fact it would save the US millions and billions of tax payers dollars and spare the lives of the innocent people. Wear

When did I say don't wear a mask? Sorry, seems like you assumed wrong again. It's ok, eyephone. You're not fake at least. You're genuine at what you believe. It's just that what you believe is fake.

Mety said:
eyephone said:

When did I say don't wear a mask? Sorry, seems like you assumed wrong again. It's ok, eyephone. You're not fake at least. You're genuine at what you believe. It's just that what you believe is fake.

Trust me people think you are a joke.

eyephone said:
Mety said:
eyephone said:

Trust me people think you are a joke.

And that bothers you?

Mety said:
RedComet said:
If anyone is getting annoyed by anyone just for speaking a different language in this country, then you obviously have not traveled the world enough to see how loud Americans can be in public places of other parts of the world.  You also might be a tad racist yourself.

Seems like no one here is annoyed by different language spoken. Or at least no one says they're annoyed by it but by the loudness no matter the language.

When you say loud Americans, do you mean white Americans?

No.

Also, I'm not sure what's going on here but 2 adults fighting on the internet and insulting each other is a big waste of time in my opinion.
You're all entitled to believe what you want to believe, and we only know what we think we know. 

You can?t come onto an Internet forum and complain about certain comments wasting time. The fact that you are here means you already don?t value your time as much as you think you do :)

qwerty said:
You can?t come onto an Internet forum and complain about certain comments wasting time. The fact that you are here means you already don?t value your time as much as you think you do :)

Good point.  I'm never coming here again.  Have a nice day.

RedComet said:
Also, I'm not sure what's going on here but 2 adults fighting on the internet and insulting each other is a big waste of time in my opinion.
You're all entitled to believe what you want to believe, and we only know what we think we know.

You're not sure what's going on because you probably don't know the full story.

I'm not insulting eyephone. If he took it that way, then I apologize. We're just having arguments on what we disagree. He seems to throw some insulting words with massive misunderstanding and wrong assumptions about me and my position and also about many things, but that's his style. He's very certain he's always right about everything. I don't really mind it. That's who he is. I'm just trying to clarify things with him. Maybe I shouldn't have said things like he sounds like a 15-year-old.

Back