Qwerty and Trojan how viable is Panda's 8 year investment plan in Johns Creek

No you are wrong.. Irvine is a China Town. I wouldn't be suprised if Irvine is owned by the Chinese in next 10 years.

irvinehomeowner said:
Panda said:
Because there is no K-Town in Irvine.
My humor subtlety needs work.

You are wrong... Irvine IS a K-Town. :D

How many of those cities have a Korean mayor?

I'll back pedal... Northwood Pointe + Northwood Village Center = Irvine Korean Town.

(and stop taking me so seriously)

Man, what's wrong with you? A Korean mayor doesn't automatically make a city a "Korea Town"? Do you know what a Korea Town is?

irvinehomeowner said:

I'll back pedal... Northwood Pointe + Northwood Village Center = Irvine Korean Town.

Panda said:
Man, what's wrong with you? A Korean mayor doesn't automatically make a city a "Korea Town"? Do you know what a Korea Town is?
Nor does a Korea Town or a good school system make an area a baby Irvine. :p

(you are so feisty today... and it's making me haha very much)

irvinehomeowner said:
Panda said:
Nor does a Korea Town or a good school system make an area a baby Irvine. :p

(you are so feisty today... and it's making me haha very much)

I have some boxing gloves in the garage, i can let you guys borrow them. I must warn you though, the gloves are huge, to accommodate my huge hands, that accomodate the big bat. We can just tie them up real tight for you guys so they dont fall off.

To be fair though, there are 2 Ranch 99's here; and 3 Korean markets (Zion, H Mart and Assi). So it is more K-town than C-town.

Panda said:

irvinehomeowner said:

just count up the number of tofu houses in irvine. and when you can get around irvine only speaking korean, you know it's k-town alright!

Currently, I have more Korean neighbors than Chinese.  However, 2 of my friends in Woodbury say all of their neighbors are Chinese.  Regardless, there is a lot of both ethnicities.  I think we'll see more of this in general as you have Shik Doh Rak in the same plaza as Taiko and Chinese restuarants, BCD in Diamond Jamboree,  etc. etc. etc.    Irvine is the next step beyond Ktown/Rowland/Jtown where you have a mixing of all asian cultures. 

Back