Presidential Elections

I was asking eyephone for more clarification since we have a history of misunderstanding each other.

Panda - Georgia turned blue due to the population change and lack of covid response.
Just call him by his real sn Belly not Mety.

Trump?s legal team is now 1-26. Nice winning guys. Most judges are throwing the cases out the same day for wasting the courts? time and most of his legal team has abandoned him so they don?t lose their licenses.

If Rudy really is being paid $20,000 a day, and the average American yearly salary is $50,000, that?s 2+ days of Rudy.

The real story is all these lawsuits are a way for Trump to scam his gullible followers to make more money off of them.

And they will still love him for it.

Half this country needs an intervention. Trump doesn?t care about any of his followers. He thinks they?re ?suckers and losers.?

icey said:
Half this country needs an intervention.

We need to understand each other instead of just writing the other half off. We need to find common ground and make progress on improving things.

I agree wholeheartedly and you?ll see different messaging coming from the top soon, instead of pitting people against each other.

There?s work that can be done on a personal level, but there needs to be acknowledgment of truth decay and the machinery that exists to promote it.

An entire industry of programming needs dealt with. The messaging crossed the line a long time ago and into unamerican territory when it started promoting racism, division, attacks on science, and the erosion of democratic institutions. The messaging has gone too far in support of authoritarianism.

A return to fact-based critical thinking would be a start.

zovall said:
icey said:
Half this country needs an intervention.

We need to understand each other instead of just writing the other half off. We need to find common ground and make progress on improving things.

They are trying to over turn the vote count. That is not democracy. Maybe in a dictatorship this is normal, but in the United States this is not common. For example, allegedly there was a GOP senator that called the states to try to overturn votes.

This democracy experiment is over if Trump does not leave office and/or attempts to create a shadow government. The founding fathers of the US did not foresee someone not leaving office if they lose an election.

See, thats the funny thing..you guys think your guy is honest, truthful and noble, a return to a more gentile time.  The other guy is not.  The other side thinks their guy is truthful and blunt and your guy is totally corrupt and a liar.  I have stated numerous times I think they "ALL ARE LIARS AND CROOKS"...nothing is about to change...nice try though. ;D ;) >:D

Since when in the history of this country did anyone say they won an election when officials in every single state (Republican and Democrat) already declared a winner? Even Fox News called it.

This is beyond unprecedented.

Dude even "it's not a crime if the President does it" Nixon resigned.

morekaos said:
See, thats the funny thing..you guys think your guy is honest, truthful and noble, a return to a more gentile time.  The other guy is not.  The other side thinks their guy is truthful and blunt and your guy is totally corrupt and a liar.  I have stated numerous times I think they "ALL ARE LIARS AND CROOKS"...nothing is about to change...nice try though. ;D ;) >:D

Go by the votes. Let the states count the vote.
The US Senator should not get involved in the vote count and try to convince them to throw votes out.

In US history, Trump is the only person that lost and does not want to leave office.

The recent donation request to contest the election is border line illegal. It is almost like false advertising.

Hope you took that article as constructive. Do you see the difference? This article is being critical of one of Gore's operatives, and holding him accountable, instead of just cheerleading or flat out lying for him.

When Fox called the election, instead of listening to them, alot of viewers just disavowed Fox and went to more hardcore media that told them what they wanted to hear.

And, Gore eventually conceded, and that contest was much closer than this one, which has a clear cut winner.

You can't say the Presidential election was fraudulent but at the same time accept Republican winners down the ballot. That makes no logical sense.

morekaos said:

No...this is not about my guy being honest or your guy being a crook...this is about whether you think the electoral system in this country works or not...in essence whether democracy works or not. 

While people have fought about candidates and platform, this is the first time where there was a concerted effort by the losing candidate to claim that the electoral process is fraudulent and that there was a conspiracy to defraud the outcome of the election.  The allegations is not just on a local level...the allegations is that there were entire operations to defraud the election in 4 separate states...two of which have GOP SOS. 

I didn't hear you say that the election process was flawed in 2016 when Trump won.  Why is it flawed all of a sudden in 2020 when Trump loses?  If the election process was so flawed, why did Dems lose seats in the House and trying to get to a 50-50 tie in the Senate?  Why did the GOP take over many of the state government?

It's this level of BS that makes middle ground impossible.  There are no facts here to dispute.  There is no evidence of electoral fraud...just a bunch of people who really wanted their candidate to win and can't handle reality.

You see Icey...nothing has changed, and nothing will going forward.  the Genie is out of the bottle and the Cat is out of the bag....can't put them back in.  A more gentile warfare is still warfare.  Just because you got slugged by a bare fist and not one in a boxing glove doesn't change the fact that you got punched in the face.  Political war is just out in the open now but it has always been there, just wrapped in a glove...
https://youtu.be/4Prc1UfuokY

Irvinecommuter said:
morekaos said:

No...this is not about my guy being honest or your guy being a crook...this is about whether you think the electoral system in this country works or not...in essence whether democracy works or not. 

While people have fought about candidates and platform, this is the first time where there was a concerted effort by the losing candidate to claim that the electoral process is fraudulent and that there was a conspiracy to defraud the outcome of the election.  The allegations is not just on a local level...the allegations is that there were entire operations to defraud the election in 4 separate states...two of which have GOP SOS. 

I didn't hear you say that the election process was flawed in 2016 when Trump won.  Why is it flawed all of a sudden in 2020 when Trump loses?  If the election process was so flawed, why did Dems lose seats in the House and trying to get to a 50-50 tie in the Senate?  Why did the GOP take over many of the state government?

It's this level of BS that makes middle ground impossible.  There are no facts here to dispute.  There is no evidence of electoral fraud...just a bunch of people who really wanted their candidate to win and can't handle reality.

Trump tweeted: Ted Cruz didn?t win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-accuse-cruz-fraud/

Because this is how Trump spreads false information when he does not like the results.

morekaos said:
You see Icey...nothing has changed, and nothing will going forward.  the Genie is out of the bottle and the Cat is out of the bag....can't put them back in.  A more gentile warfare is still warfare.  Just because you got slugged by a bare fist and not one in a boxing glove doesn't change the fact that you got punched in the face.  Political war is just out in the open now but it has always been there, just wrapped in a glove...

No..this is like saying that we should end lawsuits and go back to dueling on the streets. 

There is neither a bag nor a cat...just figments of a dying majority trying to stay in power. 

Back