President Trump

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
Money talks…told ya…😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

ABC Finally Pulling the Plug on Jimmy Kimmel’s Garbage Show

Once the numbers cratered, so did ABC's reason to keep paying him. Kimmel has spent his career signing year-to-year deals instead of long-term contracts, an unusual arrangement in the industry that always gave him an easy exit ramp.

And it looks like ABC has decided to finally take it.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2...e-plug-on-jimmy-kimmels-garbage-show-n4957024
I think all these comedians and their shows are only in business because of Trump and that's all they talk about on their shows and once Trump is no longer President after his term ends, then they will have nothing left to talk about and all of these comedians and their shows will probably get cancelled and go out of business! LOL 😂
 
Last edited:
I asked chatgpt to improve my picture...here are the results.
Perhaps paint death orange and put ORANGE TURD on it? too much?

1789069442922.png
 
Wow... things must not be going well for Trump. @morekaos usually posts some winning thing about him here at least every week.

Is the war over or not? Attacking Iran again before or after midterms? Negotiations happening or not? Gas prices up or down? Diesel is Ukraine's fault? Cuba time?

I said from the beginning that any military action in the Middle East is precarious and now we've seen a week stretch to months.

More Republicans are trying to distance themselves from Trump (did not AI check that but M< doesn't believe AI anyways, just his right-wing email feeds).

We will see what the midterms bring, like any election, I don't bet on the outcome but polls indicate a shift (and again, MK doesn't believe those unless it aligns with his opinion).

What worries me is the next presidential election... who is it going to be? I don't trust Newsome and Vance doesn't strike me as a good leader either (although he is a very good talker).

We should let Obama and Trump battle it out for a 3rd term. :)
 
things are going great. Doing what the American people need….🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Persian Gulf oil exports hit 72% of prewar levels — as US says Iran is exhausted by blockade

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/news/content/ar-AA2d90n5?ocid=sapphireappshare

Trump Rolls Back Fuel Economy Standards, Cuts New Car Prices $1,300​


Trump unveils plan for $15 billion steel plant, would be largest in U.S. history


https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/28/trump-steel-plant-iowa.html?__source=iosappshare|com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

 
Last edited:
Oil: You still have your blinders on... it's like over $6 at Costco. Will take a while to come down but I doubt $2.
EPA: More global warming? :)
College Degrees: I somewhat agree with this
Steel plant: More jobs is always good.

See... that's how you can be objective.. you should try it.
 
Back
Top