Poll: Irvine Housing Prediction June 2022

Where will Irvine housing prices be in one year?

• Down over 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Down 20%

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Down 10%

Votes: 40 38.1%
  • Down 5%

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • Flat

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Up 5%

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Up 10%

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Up 20%

• Up over 50%

• Other (please specify in post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So there you go... in LL's own words... a simple search on TI will tell you the truth.
Except your entire post is a non sequitur. This was the statement from a real estate professional on this thread: Irvine prices recovered first and went higher than most all other OC cities.

I demonstrated that Irvine prices did not go higher than most all other OC cities. Even lowly Santa Ana beat Irvine in percentage terms.

This is the danger when people carelessly quote you on this forum. Whether it's the 15% big lie (realtor Panda quoted you on that one) or that Irvine recovered first and went higher (USC quoted you on that one), they get themselves into hot water and look foolish.

He was referring to the same time frame... which you admitted that Irvine recovered faster.

You keep trying to reference a 2018-2020 "drop" which really wasn't a drop but merely cherry picking on your part.

But good try.

Except your entire post is a non sequitur. This was the statement from a real estate professional on this thread: Irvine prices recovered first and went higher than most all other OC cities.

I demonstrated that Irvine prices did not go higher than most all other OC cities. Even lowly Santa Ana beat Irvine in percentage terms.

This is the danger when people carelessly quote you on this forum. Whether it's the 15% big lie (realtor Panda quoted you on that one) or that Irvine recovered first and went higher (USC quoted you on that one), they get themselves into hot water and look foolish.
Hmmm, LL admits Irvine went up.
Going to save this image.
How dare he say it went up….that’s hearsay.

Attachments

• IMG_7898.jpeg
    IMG_7898.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 15
When I kept saying TayMo was raising prices here.......... but now.............. might be showing signs of some cracks. So it would seem to me that if the economy is doing so well and there is no recession (cuz the fed who knows everything...lol! said so yesterday), the 10 year bond should rise and break from that range which has supported new home builders with buy downs to 5% or less which it seems should make it difficult to buy those rates down that low and there ya go............ housing suddenly peaked out with a great economy. (TayMo starting to send emails encouraging people to come on out and see us, etc just like they did at the peak) and maybe sideways is the best we get with flippers getting caught.
Lennar has dropped 20+ points from this post............ and the curve is univerting. Fed isn't going to come to the rescue of housing or stock market if inflation and economy remain strong.

Back