Paver contractor?

ah, I think I know what you guys are talking about now.  The pic I provided before looks misleading.  There's definitely clearance between the pavers and 'weep screed' you guys are referring to.  I'm guessing its between 3-4" clearance as shown attached.

Attachments

• weepscreed.jpg
    weepscreed.jpg
    913.6 KB · Views: 602
Thanks for the clarifying picture... I was thinking that it couldn't be flush because the clearance is quite high on the undergap now known as the weep screed.

irvinehomeowner said:
Thanks for the clarifying picture... I was thinking that it couldn't be flush because the clearance is quite high on the undergap now known as the weep screed.

Wow, that original picture is VERY misleading.  Glad to see there is an under gap there.

i am looking for paver contractor as well. and gopavers give the price of $9/ft, but anything else like sprinkler, drainage, electric wiring, irrigation are extra. do they include these things b4 ?

for that reason, I'd just get quotes on your entire job spec and not just base it on the /sq ft price of pavers.  I could charge you $2/ft less for pavers but then make it up on a retaining wall, or plants, or whatever, than you are not saving money.    We are going through that process now.  Picked a guy that was supposed to be thousands cheaper than are primary choice, but now it's not looking that way....

Back