Palin will do anything for attention

[quote author="bltserv" date=1258698452]

I find that most of my conservative friends have wives or significant others that have more in common

with a houseplant than a woman with any type of higher education.</blockquote>
Maybe that's a problem of your friends... not with them being conservative.

ZING!

[quote author="bltserv" date=1258698452]Its more fun to watch the Conservatives just go stupid over a woman who has the intelligence

of a small child. But thats typical. Anything thats above self gratification takes extreme effort

for most conservative men. Better to marry a dumb woman who they can easilly challenge intelectually.

I find that most of my conservative friends have wives or significant others that have more in common

Keep insulting your friend's wives and you won't have any left.

[quote author="Nude" date=1258698911][quote author="bltserv" date=1258698452]Its more fun to watch the Conservatives just go stupid over a woman who has the intelligence

of a small child. But thats typical. Anything thats above self gratification takes extreme effort

for most conservative men. Better to marry a dumb woman who they can easilly challenge intelectually.

Keep insulting your friend's wives and you won't have any left.</blockquote>

Who would want to be friends with a Conservative anyway...... can anyone say B-O-R-I-N-G!

All that bible study and worrying about the end times...... UGH!

[quote author="gypsyuma" date=1258701071][quote author="Nude" date=1258698911][quote author="bltserv" date=1258698452]Its more fun to watch the Conservatives just go stupid over a woman who has the intelligence

Who would want to be friends with a Conservative anyway...... can anyone say B-O-R-I-N-G!

All that bible study and worrying about the end times...... UGH!</blockquote>

It has to be better than <a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewthread/6440/P25/#133373">a night of jokes and frivolity at Eva's.</a>

[quote author="gypsyuma" date=1258701071][quote author="Nude" date=1258698911][quote author="bltserv" date=1258698452]Its more fun to watch the Conservatives just go stupid over a woman who has the intelligence

All that bible study and worrying about the end times...... UGH!</blockquote>

Dont forget about indepth discussions on your latest Pickup Truck restoration efforts

and DIY home Electrical Wiring projects. LOL.

[quote author="bltserv" date=1258701798]Dont forget about indepth discussions on your latest Pickup Truck restoration efforts

and DIY home Electrical Wiring projects. LOL.</blockquote>

If you find them as boring as you want to imply, you can avoid them by putting me on ignore. However, you must find the details of my life interesting because you keep reposting around them on these forums. While I appreciate the attention, I have to let you know that I don't swing that way and all the stalking is beginning to creep me out.

Man. I cant stop laughing.

Thats got to be the funniest conservative comeback yet.

The Larry Craig defense.

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

Sarah Palin 2012. Your next President.

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

[quote author="Nude" date=1258703557][quote author="bltserv" date=1258701798]Dont forget about indepth discussions on your latest Pickup Truck restoration efforts

and DIY home Electrical Wiring projects. LOL.</blockquote>

If you find them as boring as you want to imply, you can avoid them by putting me on ignore. However, you must find the details of my life interesting because you keep reposting around them on these forums. While I appreciate the attention, I have to let you know that I don't swing that way and all the stalking is beginning to creep me out.</blockquote>

Geez.... am I missing something?

Where is your sense of humor?

I was just teasing. I honestly wouldn't know if a Conservative is boring or not - I am much too wierd and none of them want to hang out with me.

Back